What grinds your gears?

which Fallout?

I’m still wandering Capital Wasteland. It’s a shame I know.

Fallout3 is a great game. When I first came out of the cave and into the open ground, I don’t know how long I spent just trying to figure out where to go. It’s a good game, have fun :smiley:

:hugging: so you like To stay wiith us my friend?!

Yeah, I’m already there with Jordan & Boxman :slight_smile:

Why are guys so hideous when hitting on random girls? Ugh! (No offense but some are so damn ridiculous)

So they’re not hideous when they’re not? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, it’s better that way.

Here’s something that grinds my gears both physically and figuratively: The lack of washers in my gear differential for my RC :stuck_out_tongue:

Though in the company’s defence for my model there aren’t washers in the instructions for mine but for the 4.2 (mine is a 4.1) there are. I bet they realised their mistake, kept quiet and slyly fixed it in the next model. lol

A lack of gears… causing the grinding of gears. How paradoxical.

No, the gears are all there but the 4 planetary gears need tiny washers behind them. I kinda managed to sort of fix the problem by removing the gasket around the diff opening. But now i don’t want to put fluid in it in case it leaks out and it is possible to run it just with grease but i don’t want to risk the problem flaring up again so i won’t run it until i get a rebuild kit.

Also I’m on my phone for today so ignore any typos and lower case Is.

Tu peut pas ou veux pas, that is the question

on a phone call with a french office? Je pas peut… anyways, I won t fell on my knees, help me or just let it be…

Something’s up with my internet tonight, it pisses me off so much.

My computer ran out of juice today, it was lagging really weirdly for like 2 hours everywhere after I resurrected it. I was getting weird input delays as well. It’s fine now.

Oops haven’t checked this email in a long time:

how I learned, lol, understanding, check you… five mins & ty…

Have you checked your email yet?

1 Like

Ot Answered
and nice you are
On topic
Cold Feed

Until now nothing helps… Any supp?

1 Like