What grinds your gears?

They don’t give any sh*t, riding on the back sit of their slk 500.

That’s about £552 a year. That is literally impossible to live with, that sort of money you can’t even afford a cardboard box :confused:

And the utilities cost 400uah for a small one room flat. In winter it’s over 800uah.

Salaries are never fair. :confused:

Post offices. I just had to freaking convince the employee to hand me my package.

I got a notice this morning saying my stuff has been waiting for me to grab for 20 days now so they would be returning them to the original sender. I never received a notice saying the package had arrived in the first place. I explained what happened and they still refused to give me my stuff! Morons!

Time to break out a sledge hammer. My mum is outside my room with a vacuum cleaner. I get unreasonably angry around these things.

1 Like

Unbelievable this: brought a refugee to hospital today :scream: tuberculosis… omg
what rages me to the universe is the fact, that this guy told me, he had cought till 10month, they gave him cought syrup and never brought him to a doctor, can ya imagine how many people are in danger to get infected too in these long month??? The resonsable person should get fired…

1 Like

Tuberculosis - I heard it takes six to nine months of taking antibiotics to get cured. I still remember what my mother told me when she was working in the factory, her cough was so bad and consistent that they thought she had TB (X-ray scans on her chest) Actually the medicines given to her were ineffective vastly in the first place.

Well, it’s not the refugee’s fault. Not sure why people are so afraid of them, it’s absurd.

There’s a community in one of the social networks which is called “evil medic”. They tell different stories about what a silly people come to them. For example, once they brought a woman to the hospital which had a severe ear (and even head ) inflammation. As it turned out, her relatives read somewhere that an ear infection should be healed with cow urine.

nooo got me wrong, it is the employee responsable getting kicked ( inside our company… ) therefor I take responsability cause my place is at the refugees side… :wink:

The employee inside your company?

ot hi Sam,good morning?:slight_smile: ups wrong this right :smiley:

yes… btw,have we been on plug together yesterday or was it just ya av?

Wait, when was it?

lol… I could habe bet you were not there personal,it was at ab 1600?

Wasn’t it gone soon after?

it was, wasn 't it you?..

I left it running for four hours before that time, nobody not even RB was in sight.

so I got luck in my case, I was with ya avatar, better than nothing, haha, I played soooo nice music… lets hop over to the plug comm thread to keep it right

I’m sure I didn’t hear any music at all.