What grinds your gears?

business / communication / marketing. It’s kind of a widely oriented study

I don’t want to make assumptions as I’m not familiar with the subject but it sounds easier than engineering, on the surface at least.

I’m just glad my 3h ones are full on maths ones.

I hope it won’t be boring for you. My first year was so lame subject wise.

i think it is easier. Your study is probably more mathmatical and technical, mine is more theoretical and economic.

When people use your photos without permission or any credit.

EDIT: Why is it so hard for people to understand the word delete? I asked said person to remove my photo and all they did was tag me on it and say it was mine. Like, what don’t you get? D-E-L-E-T-E!

1 Like

When I try to go without AC but the cold air doesn’t come in more than a few cm thru the window.

When you’re trying to set up a new email and every possible combination of your name is taken.

1 Like

When my friends didn’t give back what they borrowed :expressionless:

My uni apparently will only contacts us for in-uni stuff (e.g. lecture room changes or cancellations) on our uni emails, that means that I (and others) have to check 2 emails, our main ones with whichever provider for our daily lives and our uni specific ones :confused:

At least you stay informed. We didn’t, like ever!

I need a second one cause they told me the one I have now (and use everywhere) is not proper. -.-

life becomes busy bro, get used to - better sooner than later

:clap: :rolling_eyes:
#killed my tablett
[former known [& killed Spain beach ] my notebook]

by a rash action wtf…

edit = <3 husband reanimated it… AGAIN… gb

Must’ve been a Spanish Flu for electronics :stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha hatschi…

1 Like

Annoying people on tw :joy: I’m trying to be kind for everyone, but when someone is unkind to me…:rage: :skull_crossbones:

Stupid policy. They assume that 60$ is ok for the minimal salary in this country.

That’s per week right?

Today I was in subway and I saw 2 different people in front of me refer to lettuce as “salad” facepalm

Month. That’s per month. In parliament they proposed the budget for the next year, in which the minimal size of salary per month is 60$ (1560uah).

That’s absurd!! How is someone supposed to live with just that?