What grinds your gears?

What’s funny is you’re already here:

haha noooo I am not just forget to log out, thx for reminding…yes yes the nights at the disco…always, tztz me…

Does anyone know what is this?

No clue. What does google say?

@The_early_walker, take note.

Anyway, @The_early_walker, do you know how to read this? :thinking: :

Propaganda? no not really. what it means?
Propandated
Propandatio

@samuel_the_leader ?

on topic: if the jeans is getting straight after holiday

uhhh how embarassing this for real… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve absolutely no idea, someone wrote that and I simply took a picture of it. That’s why I’m asking you.

That’s the only word I could find:

What does it mean?

it´s like the meaning of support as far as I see…:slight_smile: @samuel_the_leader

When someone is late.

I just hate it when people aren’t serious about arrangements.

Really? :confused:

really, but ifyou can give the whole sentence, it would make it clearer…

But there wasn’t any sentence in the first place.

sry,so this is all I can guess…

I’m a really sensitive person, so a lot of things urk me. I just keep quiet, put on my headphones, and pull up my hoodie, I don’t know how this helps, it just does. Here it goes: Rude inconsiderate jerks, people who hurt others, the news, war, being talked at like I am a child, abusers, users, manipulators, people who think they know it all, getting interrupted while listening to music, writing, or reading, I had to set boundaries when it came to writing and having the headphones on, take a damn hint, oh sorry I guess that really gets to me. I also cringe when it comes to loud annoying noises (Lawn mowers for example), and bright lights. I’m sure there is more.

Have I mentioned how I absolutely hate being stood up?

EDIT: And after 45 min they call you to tell you they changed their plans and want to go elsewhere and expect you to follow.

Oh man when people do that to me I tend to ditch them and go my own way.

lack of respect…this makes me :rage:

I’d ditch them too, but I can’t now.

When I realised that I’d completely wasted my time with the circuit swaps because I made a basic mistake like a blithering idiot.