What grinds your gears?

Stupid internet as always:

as always… YES…sooo stuid

I get that too. It’s just the site bugging out in my case.

When you’re calling someone with whatsapp to being interrupt by someone calling via the old school phone app. Very annoying.

What is it with windows and their flat out bullshit spam updates. I get them almost every month and they’re annoying as hell, today I got one that seemed rather big and it booted the computer as if I was running a new OS. Is there like a W10.1 now or something? Why aren’t these optional? :rage:

Windows turned into sh*t after the 7.

1 Like

It’s as if they set out to be deliberately irritating.

I think, they just try to add lots of services that aren’t used by anyone, disguising their intention to avoid pirate stuff…

Harrrrr!

Dust children

Dust is my on of my mortal enemies. I clean it, it comes back 2 days later, I clean it again, it comes back. My laptop gets a layer of dust over night. I clean the dust from my room with a microfiber and with a vacuum cleaner. Also dust is a plague to Lego.

I’m sorry but I guess we have to go back to this. Forums are made for a way to communicate right? Right. Sometimes your come across people you like, love, love to hate or that one person you want to rip their face off–if a person really rubs you the wrong why behind a computer or phone from the Internet who is a billion yards away.

But it is strange how I do rub people the wrong way, to the point someone says that they blocked me, never had that happen before really, but yet they still think it’s ok to talk–type about me. I can see you, I know you can’t see me–notifications. You’re not John Cena.

In a peaceful game, I reminded you that it was your turn. Who answers a multiple-choice, knowing full well they got the answer right. Comment again and not go when it’s their turn. I asked you to go. You replied that you still have me blocked. Blockade. And the. I replied that you can go ahead and block out the other threads I have started since you are basically being childish. You respond by showing a picture.

So look here dude, I do not care. The most I create to have fun, isn’t the post for you to bring up how childish you are and how you can’t take when someone is being playful. If you can’t take how I act out of everyone else who knows I am harmless (@jFar920 @evooba @LP13413 mod Derek @purrfect @amitrish @gatsie and etc others) then you can ignore posting on the 41 topics I have. Grow up and get over yourself. @The_early_walker could you show this to him, since you two are so tight.

If there are errors, sorry.

1 Like

Do I classify under “others” or am I supposed to fear you? :stuck_out_tongue:

hey soldier, tell him just what you like him to do, just not blame him…he is like kinda eliphant…he reminds everything? I really do not remember what happens btw you two, but blocking - just imo - is a sign of being hurted…In my case at last,so bunny, sweet as you are…talk to him yourself…

Yes srry, you have grown into my posse of killer squirrel bunnies. I didn’t know if I should have added you or not. Srry ;-;

I’ve tried, I would chat with him, reply to him in forum topics. It just makes no sense that I am still being blocked by him and I did nothing to make him feel hurt. ;-; my life is busy now, I hardly get on but I try to give you guys a healthy dose of meme abuse as possible.

so at least thx for your cuddling :joy::sunglasses: ( still glases fo ya in sto)

Τhat sounded awesome!

1 Like

Errors in this ;-; @intheend we should beat up @jFar920 for poor editing.

1 Like

@samuel_the_leader we are tight she says…awesome :blush: