What grinds your gears?

but how can I forget my name? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You just admitted that you password is your name?

I just did some digging on the supposed hack. Apparently it was back in 2012 and the truth is only just coming out. Good thing my account is about 2 years old tops.

You guys might want to delete those comments

really? :relaxed:

You kinda did.

nope, just let them be where they belong to!

did what?

Partially reveal what your password was.

I just lied? maybe? or it just don’t bothers…mb, what tf can someone do with a hacked lpu account???
REALLY GUYS BELIEVE: N O T H I N G !!!

SO wtf keep cool :grin:

I know it’s malpractice to keep using the same password for years and years, but every time I keep creating a new password, I keep forgetting it, so I end up keep resetting it - All my passwords on various sites are different.

Seems like you’re equally complacent about your other accounts, such as you email etc. Remember the time when you commented about the Hopenhagen and then you said that the reality is that there is no humanity? Tell you what, the same with your accounts; the hackers have no humanity and can and will do absolutely anything that can (or cannot) be imagined: using it to spam, incite trouble, closing it, making it banned, etc.

Hackers can actually get a lot of info from not much info. Like you think “meh, it’s only an email and password to an insignificant site” but they can do a lot of damage and get into other places you don’t want.

but if I am so important that somebody likes to hack me, I can do nothing…if you are the target, they’ll get you., even if you use 200 firewalls…me I like to ask for only ONE firework,and I am no virus: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Right, still remember the day when when my email had unauthorized access from Lagos, Nigeria. :frowning:

yes, but finally all is fine…let’s have sm nice content… like: I like to hear your most beloved song…play it for me now…to calm all down…

I remember that day when my long lost Nigerian cousin happened to become a king and wanted to give me a trillion pounds if I gave him every piece of personal info I had on myself :joy:

I remember this day, I gave my daughter to you 3 trillion $ MAN :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Lorenzo rules…@lpuhq

He does: :stuck_out_tongue:

And now chrome is masquerading as (the old version of) Internet explorer.

Your browser seems To be a f…Sh… Ass…! So I guess it won’t be Fine Till evening? :pensive: