What grinds your gears?

Still? Have you tried running free adware detectors?

Aha. And pronounces it as Lambor"J"ini.

Bulgarians pronounce it with a J as well. Not quite sure what the correct pronunciation is as I haven’t heard an Italian say it.

Delonghi and Lamborghini are sure with G (as it’s followed by “H”). And wiki said it was G

1 Like

Them Lamber-jeeni Galardos are fine automobiles, I reckon.

1 Like

attempts to suppress car fanboy rage

I love the Gallardo, more so than the current Huracan even though it’s pretty much the same car but with extra tweaks. It’s getting outdated but that V10 howl is phenomenal.

1 Like

I was just demonstrating the proper American way to speak of that car… the ONLY AND BEST WAY TO SPEAK.

'Merica. :sunglasses:

(Side note: I actually don’t know much about cars at all; the only reason I am familiar with the Gallardo is because I used to play Need for Speed Most Wanted a lot, and there are many real car models to drive in that game. It was fun to play because I could utterly defy physics and ram through a police barricade at 200 MPH, only losing a little speed and making cop cars go flipping a few hundred feet into the air. Ah… so fun.)

I used to play tones of NFS Carbon. Same story with the viper. Charge through police barricades and nothing happens. Also I somehow managed to tune it so that it accelerated faster than a bullet. 0-60 was like 1 sec (the fastest accelerating road car is about 2.5 secs and that is an insane feat).

Wow. I know enough about cars to recognize that a 1 second 0-60 is pretty much unheard of. I wonder how much you would feel the force of acceleration in your seat if you even went 0-60 in 2.5 seconds or so…

Have you ever had the opportunity to try accelerating a fast car like that?

I play carbon too…absolutely love that game

Unfortunately no :confused: The fastest thing I’ve been in was the previous BMW 5 series and it belonged to a school friend’s dad. Never got up to any sort of speed in it.

In my last few months of playing it before I sold it (this was like 2 years ago) the game kept glitching out and wouldn’t save my stickers so I’d put stripes or something on a car, I’d buy them and then the moment I get out of the tuning shop they’d vanish. Carbon was my first ever and the only good NFS I ever played.

That’s interesting, that never happened to me. I remember when I used to get 3 strikes I would switch off the electricity of the console I only had one customized car :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was so bad at the beginning of the game that I was down to only my Mitsubishi Evo and it had 3 of 4 (I got an extra strike from those post boss race cards) and the heat was almost on max so it was like 5 mins before they were on me. Good thing I managed to finish the career mode.

My fav car was the Viper, the Evo won me the game and the Golf R32 was unbelievably fun despite the fact that it was quite slow, and the Lotus was actually pretty sluggish (I think the devs messed that bit up). NFS C is full on nostalgia. I had the fire engine unlocked too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Whenever the cops busted me in a chase, I always just reset the game. I don’t like taking responsibility for my delinquent road rampages, LOL.

1 Like

I never had enough money to get anything but the lotus… I guess I was just absolutely awful at the game :stuck_out_tongue:

That is also why I probably never got past the second boss battle. Once I tried to nudge the back of his car off the cliff and I ended up missing and fell off myself…the amoint of rage after that incident was not even funny!

I thought I was the only one :stuck_out_tongue: I could only afford one car at a time as well lol.

I had so much trouble with the canyon battle of the last boss. I could keep up with him for about 80% of the race and then he’d slingshot forwards and I’d lose. It took forever but I won.

Maybe we should move this to the car thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How often do you change your password?:

Didn’t Db get hacked or something recently? I think I heard something like the on the radio for briefly as my dad was flicking though the stations in the car. I have an account but nothing important on it.

never who cares about MY password?

They do.

Unless you forgot it and have no choice but to reset.