What grinds your gears?

I like no lighting and I hate the sun. I’m like a vampire :stuck_out_tongue:

Travel agencies trying to take advantage of clueless people.

1 Like

That’s why my parents do all the holiday planning solo and arrange everything themselves.

Same here, I just saw an ad on FB and had to laugh. It was a rip off.

haha me too :slight_smile:

Yeah, same with me. When the sun peeks out from behind a cloud I tend to wrap my jacket around my head and make a hissing sound. That’s a natural reaction, right?

Sounds normal to me. I’m that one guy that enjoys rain and casually walks around without a coat when it’s chucking it down.

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, I love the rain too! I like to go on walks in the rain (without an umbrella, of course) and at times have even gone jogging in it (wearing swim trunks). Damp, “gloomy” weather just seems to put me in a good mood for some reason.

Maybe it’s because I’m a Pisces (fish/water thing).

Same here :stuck_out_tongue:

Umbrellas don’t live long around me. I once crashed one into a postbox and then proceeded to apologize to it thinking I’d walked into a person with a red coat :laughing:

1 Like

A kid this morning wouldn’t stop crying and yelling for about 2 hours. She was so loud and annoying, I wonder why her parents didn’t do anything.

Maybe they got tired of all the crying and just decided to ignore it.

It freaks me out too I have 3yrs old neighbor he’d crying almost every morning at 5am

Ugh :confused: Kids are so annoying.

1 Like

You know what annoys me? Spiders. There is a writing spider that blocks me from the alleyway to take out the trash. You know how frustrating that is that a big giant ugly yellow and black spider is hanging from my mom’s garage prevented me to take out the trash. Which means later on today I’m going to get yelled at by that same person because a giant ugly thing hanging off the garage 1500 legs that’s freaking bullshit!!! But yet that woman would scream bloody murder if a little mouse looks at her.

Why don’t you transfer the nice little spider outside to a happy little bush or shrub where it can catch flies? I did that just today with a somewhat edgy spider that was on the ledge of my sink (I say edgy because he was posturing at me with his forelegs as if saying "WHAT?! YOU WANT SOME? I’LL MESS YOU UP, M**Fer!) I put him outside on a flower to calm him.

Or you could introduce Mr. Spider to Mr. Deodorant and Mrs. Lighter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When holidays Tend To become the overeaters yearly Summit in a ralley due To Family affaires and you end up at the toilettbowl vomiting several times wtf :fearful::tired_face:

When it seemed like the rain would finally stop, but then it gets heavier all over again.

I saved two caterpillars from harm…I will not save that thing…he’s too big.

Bad service, messed up drinks and outrageous prices for low quality products.