What grinds your gears?

Yup, hypocrites.

When people leave their pets to go on vacations.

When a sugar cube disintegrates en route to your mug, and makes a mess of your table.

my parents did that! and after that they felt offended that I didn’t take my days off to watch their pets… I live 200 km away from them, and dogs are welcomed in many places anyway, but they just left him for a week all alone. poor little thing.

Wait, they are?

Even in Hungary, there are summer houses and apartments where you can bring your pets. My parents went to the italian beach and they could find pet friendly rentals there if they wanted to.

Well, yup just like any rented place; I bet they went to a hotel.

Oh, we’re not that rich :slight_smile: They could easily take the dog.

I know it’s not the easiest thing to take your pet with you but at leat have someone come over to take care of it. The neighbor left his dog in the freaking balcony and the poor thing hasn’t stopped crying. I’m furious!

Why don’t you just put it out of it’s misery? :joy:

I can’t pick his lock and go get it, he has alarm and it’ll go off. (yes, I’ve thought of breaking in to save it)

I think you missed the joke there :stuck_out_tongue:

I like this side you are showing here Eva: Fighting for the right! No matter what…

1 Like

I was thinking about those cheaper ones, obviously not those super expensive ones lol.

Nah, we can’t afford those either :smiley: Back then when I used to go on vacation with my mom, we always had the cheapest guesthouses, and now we still go to the cheapest places with my husband, so almost nothing has changed :stuck_out_tongue: And that’s what grinds my gears.

God damnit I have failed my driving exam 4 times now!! I’m so angry! This time I drove too “reckless”
and “unsafe” as opposed to previous times when I had driven too carefully and little insecure.
It’s never good enough and these exams cost a ton of money :rage::triumph::angry:

1 Like

Sounds like my cousin her story.

Almost makes ya just want to buy a car with a few friends and drive without a license [Some people I know have been driving for years without a license. They know the rules, never made an accident or cause any problems on the road.)

1 Like

I’d love to get my driver’s licence but I simply refuse to pay all that money for it. It’s not like I’ll need it anyways.

Yeah the price for drivers test and theory is ridiculous. Could buy a cheap 2nd hand car for that price.

1 Like