What grinds your gears?

oh…my mistake :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Maybe it was cool 2,000 years ago but now it looks lame for me…especially in Poland :joy:

No I meant you spelt faux pas wrong.

ok so…my faux pas :grin:

Really loud, bad quality music mixed with yelling and crying children at night. Ugh!

When 2 pairs of slicks for an RC truck cost £50 not including rims or glue just because they’re only available through import :angry:

Saw these reports on Reddit today. While not personally something that has upset me in the past, it’s kind of annoying how they can get away with this

Part 1:

Part 2:

agree
one example more that only money counts these days…

Working your butt off and yet still having an anorexic wallet :confused:

1 Like

And this sort of stuff goes unnoticed everywhere, every day :confused:

I love it when the company’s get put on the spot with something they can’t deny and then they just give up and go to the ‘get out of here’ answer in the hopes that the problem literally walks out the door :laughing:

When you try to find an approach to a guy to co-work and you fail because he’s an egoistic lazy jerk. Then you tell him directly into his face what a shit he is and you realize that he doesn’t understand a thing and won’t even think to change. :rage:

AGREEthese guys are not just to find at work!

I just designed this chess set out of Lego from scratch with the intention of actually making a physical version (I’m especially happy with my knight pieces) only to find out that if I order all the bits it will cost me a whopping £245 for the pieces and another £41 tax of some sort that I don’t think it VAT :cry: . I didn’t expect the price to be this high (I was expecting around 60-80 quid. I also didn’t expect it to have 1305 pieces (to compare, my car that I’m working on has 1390).

pubflic insurances that come always too late and try to regiment you t, …two years too late - thinking they have reinvented the wheel…

onions stinging my eyes

Superglue fumes are far more painful :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t one supposed to wear protective goggles when working with flammables? :nerd: :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t expecting the glue to react with the cotton buds. I was trying to stick them together and although I missed the initial ones some invisible ones got me.

ouchies :dizzy_face:

The moment when you forgot to bring tissue, but the takeaway did not have serviette either cuz they forgot to provide.

The moment you get home from work, after working with a co-worker and having split up tasks to be able to finish quicker, only to get a call from the boss that you didn’t do your job right; AKA being blamed for the job the co-worker didn’t do. Always fun… NOT…