What grinds your gears?

Nice story telling you have here :stuck_out_tongue: The next I know, you’ll be setting up a factory which produces the new “DOE” formula to feed all those deers. :laughing:

1 Like

In a build with 1328 mainly very small pieces that are buried within each other :disappointed::weary:

EDIT: After digging through heaps of code I found the type of missing piece. Then I had to count each and every one on the physical model and compare it to the digital one. I found it, good thing it was external and easy to spot.

EDIT 2: Now every time I open the file that damn piece gets removed even though it’s been rendering properly for over a month now.

I’m at the metro waiting and a lady is sitting next to me complaining about how there is not a single sign that says which direction the train is going. It’s funny cause there are signs throughout and an electronic table.

1 Like

bad smelling people standing near to me :pig_nose:

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s unpleasant. And let me tell you, smelly people are fairly common in Alaska so I know.

1 Like

and you can’t avoid them, for example rush hour in the metro on a 30•C day…umpfff :persevere:

Browser hijack again:

What do you get up to online? These things tend to happen with dodgy downloads.

Don’t you have an antivirus?

Most don’t help. I got hijacked with Norton.

Norton is the worst. There are much better and cheaper ones out there.

Tell that it my parents :confused:

I just went to the clinic to get some kind of shot.

I had to endure one of my worst nightmares…a crying baby :unamused:

I think that everyone agree with me that socks and sandals are fashion foux pas… no matter where do you live? :joy:

2 Likes

There’s always a TMNT option:

2 Likes

Omg :confounded:

oh no :joy:

faux pas du faux pas :stuck_out_tongue:

:confounded:

Anyway on an unrelated note, this morning the forums were inaccessible:

They were fine for me.

Worked fine for me.