What grinds your gears?

Nothing new this side
It tends to freeze when using emojis but even that has become commonplace norm for me

Everything fine here

Seems to have cleared up for now, but it keeps saying the draft is being edited in a different window when it just isn’t. I don’t get the emoti problem, though as I said before, I type out the code manually.

1 Like

Sometimes I get the draft glitch. I think if I write something but don’t post it and try to come back it gets pissy.

I don’t start posts and then leave them so can’t speak to how it responds to it.

Losing/misplacing my items :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

In your pocket :stuck_out_tongue:

Over here the PS4 costs around 24000 rupees and i don’t even know how much the new one will be for.

1 Like

My word it is absolutely true!

If i had a choice for the Nintendo Wii with some sort of AR into it, that would be worth spending even double the price for the consoles.

1 Like

Prices going up especially when it’s for no damn good reason
In particular today, talking to our supplier, sprinkler heads-due to a new law and starting this coming month- have to have a pressure regulator integrated into the head
What usually cost us $6 now costs us $10.60, sure not a big deal for one but when we use 100 on one site?
Still cannot get a straight answer as to why… we use a nozzle that’s far more efficient-high cost but top of the line, they operate at max efficiency with 40psi, the smart ass idiots regulating things decided to design the heads with that pressure reg rated for 30psi…like…wtffff… there’s more I could rant about on the subject but sighhh…

1 Like

It’s very simple. You said it’s a new regulation coming into effect. If you were an OEM and/or seller, wouldn’t you want to make a profit when you know people will have no choice than to buy from you?

That’s because regulators actually have no clue about anything they’re regulating.

2 Likes

They’re gonna get mad fight back from the public
Ca is ca, we get hit with this stuff here and there plenty but this one feels blatant and idiotic haha

Amen
That should be the correct ban
Ban idiots

Why is Spotify so utterly shite? What’s the fucking point of wasting 67GB of SSD space when I need to be online to listen to locally downloaded music? Honestly, at this point I’d cancel on the spot, but it would mean cutting my sister’s account as well because I’m on some kind of discounted twin account plan.

3 Likes

I find it absolutely ridiculous that Warner’s music store is not accepting cancellations of orders. I don’t remember them being this bad before COVID. So frustrating!

2 Likes

What? I heard some ‘News’ that we can contact Warner if we had problems with our deluxe box sets?
Also: Can’t you send it back for free?

I wanted to cancel my Deftones order and they said it’s their policy right now to not accept cancellations. So damn weird!

1 Like

Get in touch with your credit card company / bank and get them to get the money back.

1 Like

For the best part of 18 years, I’ve been asked “would you like bread with that?” For 18 years I’ve declined. My mum’s kind of driving me insane every time I go to eat lunch or dinner.

It’s almost as bad as people asking me if I’m cold. OBVIOUSLY I’M NOT, OTHERWISE I WOULDN’T BE DRESSED LIKE THIS!

3 Likes

Yeah, too much trouble :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just going to wait…