What grinds your gears?

No, crank up the fox mating noises. I have firsthand experience, they’re very effective at boiling blood.

2 Likes

You mind recording them for me(?) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

Way ahead of you, mate. I’ve got recordings dating back a couple of years if you want. :joy:

Screenshot_20200908-174346_Voice Recorder

Screenshot_20200908-174354_Voice Recorder

1 Like

:flushed: why’d you take the top off the roof

Between that and listening to foxes mate you’re looking a tad bit suspect bro :thinking: lol

Are you like, comparing year to year audios or something? :joy:

I don’t follow. What roof?

Actually I record them because nobody believes me as to how bad it is, so I just play them a recording. The most annoying are my family, who are in the same sodding house as me and say they almost never hear them. Their rooms are on the other side of the house, but 1) the house isn’t big, 2), my parents’ room is on the other side of one of my bedroom walls 3) they all sleep with their doors open and the bathroom window open (the bathroom is on the garden side with the foxes).

1 Like

There’s a recording
A roof’s tits lol

It’s worse to have them think you’re imagining these things I think :rofl:

Oh, that was a random kid on the bus (back when I still used them), he must’ve been 3 or 4 and was saying something that sounded like “a roof’s tits.” :joy:

Let me whatsapp it to you…

1 Like

20200908_231707

No one else annoyed about this?
I just can’t get it! It needs real longer to load the emojis now.
Why bring the last used emoji that big? And then I can’t even click on it to use it again.
And the colouring, why do I have to click on the colour of choice for every use again?
Does the system know, I’m “white” and proposes this rat tail colour for that reason?

1 Like

I feel like this is a mobile issue. But either way, I never use the menu, it’s faster for me to type the code for the ones I use. Usually I need to type a colon and my most used ones automatically come up. Though it’s still faster for me to type : joy : (but without the spaces).

My brother and sister in law went on a trip instead of getting a vehicle fixed, so they only have one working car now.

Same sister in law whining and complaining about not being able to dine in a restaurant because they closed that in my county, again. Claims she can’t wait to move again.

grafik

any ‘hardcore gamers’ here in this thread? Sure, I’m not buying a new console this year, but wtf - We have to pay more than USA and UK for example. Also we’ve got a later release. And wtf number 2: 100 bucks more for the disc version → for the collectors.I’m a collector and collect games in their hard cases or steel books.

This kinda ‘grind my gears’

3 Likes

Just just now had been mentioning this lol

Doesn’t the price difference have to do with the vat? I guess the difference in Currency has gotten a bit deeper but I’d say with the shipping etc it’s not so diff :grimacing:
The prices are just insane tho…
I agree that it’s stupid for them to charge more for a disc drive, I get it’s more hardware but they could’ve lost the cost easily on something so expensive
For me it’s not the collector point of view, it’s that I use it for home movies
, the gaming, like a hub for everything :expressionless: def will wait to get disc drive too but who knows when
There’s already also word that they had to delay some components because there was issues which makes you think the first batch is gonna be troublesome :neutral_face:

2 Likes

But £450 is €491 so technically it’s a just a slight difference.

Obligatory PC master race post. :smirk:

1 Like

BITING YOUR LIP :weary:
Stupid chow mean noodle was getting away and :shark: pendejoooo :cry: lol

My nail got smashed on the refrigerator self… Ffs my nail is crushed… (I usually bite them and I am not the “oh my nail”, girl

:raising_hand_man: me next!
Bloody HELL stubbed my pinky toe on the sofa foot :sob: :joy:

1 Like

500 dollars is just insane. Why anyone would spend that much on a freaking gaming console in beyond me

1 Like

For the same reason that retards spend 1400 on an iphone only to replace it a year later. They know they can charge that much and people will still line up in droves to get it.

2 Likes

I’m getting so utterly fucking fed up with this broken-ass forum. Is anyone else getting bombarded with draft errors when posting? I can’t get through 3 words without it cropping up.