What grinds your gears?

THIS! A million times, THIS!

1 Like

BS rumors

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve missed something.

Idk. Something about Blake Shelton I think. I’m not his biggest fan tho so those rumors don’t really impact me.

Who is Blake Shelton?
Und what’s the rumours?
.:upside_down_face:
I thought, it’s about the GD interview.

Criticizing BS rumours without clarifying seems to lead to more BS rumours. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t even know who that is. :joy:

1 Like

He’s some American country singer :joy:

1 Like

One channel for which we usually have to pay to watch it, just made the channel accessible for free for every person in the country during the confinement. It was a great and kind decision.
But some others private and free channels asked the French TV and radio regulatory body (CSA) to stop this because they are saying it’s unfair competition and that they are loosing money because of it.
So the CSA decided that the channel has to stop to be free before the 31th march (it’s the initial ending of our confinement for now but i’m suuure the government will extend it).
I’m just feeling super irritated because i’m in my appartment since last Tuesday (and already have issues to bear this confinement) and this ******* decision is just driving me crazy. They are just thinking about their money, when people are just super tense by the situation. Grrrrrr i want to scream so bad :triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::joy:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, do it :innocent: :joy:

1 Like

Last month, my brother’s house got foreclosed on (they live in Oklahoma). They are now living at my sister in laws dad’s house. Anyway, my niece and nephew both have in grown toe nails. But what does my sister in law do instead of taking them to get taken care of? She spends maybe $100 something getting her hair colored blonde and red. I guess her hair is more important than her kids 🤷🤦

there is NO F’CKING NORMAL TUNA in our super market :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

So they only sell retarded tuna? Why would you discriminate against it? :joy:

1 Like

bc I hate tuna with Sunflower oil or vegetables - it’s NOT tuna, damn it. All those stupid people :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry:

1 Like

:rofl: Jeez, chill, mate. It’s just tuna.

I’m glad I don’t like fish :joy:

This is something that is on my mind constantly as a delivery driver, but it has only gotten more annoying with the virus crap. I hate people that order delivery and don’t give instructions on where to go. It’s not even specifically for businesses where I could be wandering aimlessly in a huge building, but houses too. I’ll knock on the front door for a few minutes with no response and have to end up calling them (which is an entirely different annoyance for another time) for them to tell me they only use the back door or the garage door or something. It’s worse at night when people don’t put their lights on outside and I can’t even see addresses, and even worse is some houses for some reason don’t have address easily visible to begin with or have some novelty-artsy address crap that instead of having “123” on the side of the house by the door, they have “one twenty three” in cursive lettering instead.

A lot of people have been asking for their deliveries to be left on the porch now for less face-to-face contact and it’s better that way so I can just leave the food at the door and leave, if they don’t use that door it’s their own damn fault at that point

7 Likes

It’s even worse when it’s not even a number, but a name.

1 Like

I’ve seen a decent amount of houses with stuff like “The Smith’s” but I can’t recall if those are the ones without a number at all

I meant more giving the house it’s own name, rather than indicating who lives there. Something like ‘sea view’.

I’ve honestly never seen that before, maybe it’s a regional thing