What grinds your gears?

Unbelivable… :angry:

1 Like

They didn’t come at all. :joy:

It should be in the WTF thread

At least it hasn’t been raining that much recently, so no real leaking that I’ve noticed.

Maybe you should consider Australia

1 Like

LOL.

I can’t do the heat, not to mention, everything there is designed to kill you.

2 Likes

That’s sooo annoying !!

Come to Thane :joy: it’s colder these days here. Nice cold winds blow even during afternoons

They seem to have finally come. I can see them milling about occasionally in the back of shot on my printer stream. :joy:

1 Like

Any updates? Is it finally fixed? Did they figure out what’s wrong?

Well, they apparently came several hours late, they left a couple of hours ago, no idea where they’re up to.

There is a special place reserved in hell for the creator of paper straws.

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

Not enough, I need the story that brings you to this conclusion

There is no story, I just don’t like eating paper every time I decided to get a drink with my burger at McD’s. If I eat in then I just drink from the cup normally, but if I’m walking, I don’t want to risk spilling it.

1 Like

Disappointing story :laughing:

I get it

I always just drink straight from the cup if I order a drink from somewhere. Realized a few years back that we can’t be using plastic straws anymore. #savetheturtles

2 Likes

I don’t get why they don’t make them out of PLA, still plastic, but it’s biodegradable (over a couple of hundred years lol) and relatively cheap. It’s mostly cornstarch.

1 Like

@the_termin8r why not using a portable straw? they’re made of steel… :smirk: reusable, ecologic, telescopic :smirk:

What am I, a hipster? Why would I carry a straw around with me? I don’t use them that often. If I was that desparate, I’d just disassemble one of my pens.

4 Likes

The metal straws blew up when the whole straw thing first blew up last year, however people quickly realized they were difficult to clean and got pretty nasty pretty quick :joy:

Apparently bamboo straws are the best. Reusable to an extent and when they become unusable for one reason or another they can be thrown away and quickly biodegrade away.

3 Likes

Definitely not :joy:

2 Likes