What grinds your gears?

I buy like 4 pairs of trousers once I find ones that I like and fit me. lol

1 Like

@the_termin8r maybe because sales are on? And people are going mad buying everything?

1 Like

I went to both shops with and without sales. Besides, hiking boots aren’t really a fashion thing with people, nor do people wear them regularly. I prefer them for my walking pace and I need waterproof ones for rocket launch days. What really annoyed me was that at one point I was walking into shops that were charging damn-near 300 quid and didn’t have any of the sizes I wanted. If you’re expecting your clients to spend obscene amounts of money with you, at the very least, have the product they want.

1 Like

Oh, missed the hiking boots part.
Actually never had trouble baying those. Even so I just want them with all leather inside and out.
But therefore I drive to Hamburg to the next Globetrotter store. Never had it, that they were out of stock.
Ok, Meindl or Hanwag are expenses, but I also wear them forever.
The most annoying thing I had there, was the feeling, that I know more then the salesguy. And that I decided, the next time, I won’t tell, that I use them to walk with sheep but walk the Camino de Santiago. So I don’t have to listen to a lecture that this are not farm boots. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s not exclusive to hiking boots for me, it’s pretty much all shoes short of generic trainers. I just happened to need hiking boots this time around.

Buying

Expensive

These

2 Likes

:flushed: I think, I never have used these. :grimacing:

‘These’ is the plural of ‘this.’

1 Like

And ‘those’ is the plural of ‘that’

1 Like

I wear too small shoes, so I know how difficult it is. Good Luck!

1 Like

I just found out that my thesis is due a month and a half before it was initially due. And that we have to do a presentation for it. I need to talk to them tomorrow, I can’t do that. It wasn’t mentioned anywhere before.

I thought that goes for every dissertation?

Nope. If it was mentioned in the course overview I wouldn’t have chosen it. I purely chose it cause it said it didn’t have exams and presentations were not required.

Did they at least say why the deadline was brought forward?

No, I need to ask tomorrow, it’s our first day back.

And there it goes, the holiday feeling.
Sorry! :confounded:

2 Likes

Then they might clarify tomorrow. Also, why do you go back so late?

1 Like

Because up till last week it was exams period and we don’t have exams so we start lectures for semester 2 tomorrow.

1 Like

I start back up tomorrow as well. We got a dummy long Winter Break

I started 2 weeks ago. When did your holidays start @evooba and @jrtrussell?

1 Like

My last day of classes was December 11th but I had finals up to the 17th.