What grinds your gears?

I say framo sacrifice his self for the Americans. And then we sacrifice @theearlywalker. And then let the Native Americans beat up the rest of them and get their land back.

I shall go out in a blaze of glory

That pendejo al-fredo better stop the war before I get there :face_with_raised_eyebrow::skull:

1 Like

You mean like this? :joy:

2 Likes

farts you right in the face @intheend- you’re sacrificed now

4 Likes

I got results back for an assignment and I’ve been ridiculously marked down for stupid things that are clearly in my essay. I’m so pissed off!

Did it happen to others as well?

Sigh… that’s unfair! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yeah, it’s not just me.

Then speak to the lecturer or whoever is in charge of sorting out student complaints. Did you at least pass it?

*complaints

2 Likes

I thought I was supposed to be correcting you? :joy:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

Yeah yeah, I passed just fine. It’s not like I was close to failing or something, just upset with the idiotic comments. I am not the only one apparently so maybe we will talk to them when we’re back.

3 Likes

So u have Jennie’s in your world too. Curse all old Mrs. Trumps. We should shoot them into space…

3 Likes

When did mens UK 11 shoes become a rare size? I’ve been through at least 7 different shops looking for new boots as my current ones fell apart in under a year, I’ve found decent stuff, but they seem to only have available what’s on show or smaller. I ended up finding some size 11s from The North Face that were more like 13s, I could stick my entire hand behind my foot. I asked them for 10s, they didn’t have any. About 9 shops later, I did find some pretty nice Timberlands that actually fit me and didn’t cost like £300.

What happened to shoe shops? It used to be that you’d walk in and they’d have a lot of sizes of everything, but they wouldn’t have anything good. Now they have good things, but never in the size you need. I used to be firmly of the belief that buying shoes online was a faff because you have to buy it based on an image, receive it, try it, realise you don’t like it and then send it back. Now I feel like it’d be less of a faff than driving to a bunch of different shops and shopping centres.

1 Like

Strange :thinking: Can’t say I’ve ever experienced anything similar. It does seem you have a bigger foot than me, but that still seems ridiculous. I agree with you that online isn’t the way to buy clothes. You gotta be able to try them on.

1 Like

My lifetime horror.
And for me, it is a little better now, there are at least sometimes shops with women shoes my size. 43 EU, 9,5 UK, 11 US
Oh, shoe sizes already have the brexit

1 Like

The only thing I’ve had more trouble buying is trousers, I’m not even particularly tall (~1.83m), but finding trousers is always a pain, even as a kid. As a kid I had trouble finding shoes in the kids dapartment as I seemed to have an above average foot size, but it didn’t matter once I moved to the adult section. School shoes were a pain because of the stupid school dress codes.

That’s kind of big for a woman, I can see why you’d have trouble.

2 Likes

Not so uncommon anymore.
But my feet are also narrow, so most man shoes don’t fit neither.

True. I’d forgotten about that. I get all my pants online because they don’t sell my size in stores anymore.

1 Like