What grinds your gears?

They’re doing something to further break the forums in the background…again. They’ve been slow for me for the past few days, then I had the problem earlier and now I’m noticing that the topic notification controls have new icons.

1 Like

Got back in
Been broken for the past 10 hours though to where it wouldn’t even load into google lol meaning the lpu description

2 Likes

First post of the new year ;D

The Americans are in trouble because of a cheeto

5 Likes

:grimacing:
Pendejo
Everyone hates us for good

2 Likes

Can someone give me the TL;DR of what I’m assuming is more political nonsense? I still want to laugh at Americans. :joy:

2 Likes

Cheetohead approved a strike on an Iranian general that I believe was in Iraq or Afghanistan-don’t quote me on it but point is that the general is dead and trump took credit for it and now the Middle East is up in arms over it

5 Likes

Yet another pointless conflict. Children is what they are, all of them

1 Like

Doesn’t sound bad but don’t like that first “attack” against US since the Iran thing was in Kenya/Somalia, my cousin is there :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I am so sorry to hear @framos1792. That is just awful. I am hoping they stay safe

1 Like

:scream: sending strenght!!

1 Like

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: all good at least with him, got a message through, it was elsewhere but yeah, just trippy to hear family member is anywhere near

3 Likes

Hoping he stays safe! Btw since it’s the leaders who always want war, why don’t we just let trump fight the iranian guy, so we don’t have to?

Because the Iranian guy is dead :rofl::rofl:

My bad :grimacing: I’m getting in trouble today for being insensitive :roll_eyes:
I agree though hehe

4 Likes

Oh yeah, well then we’ll pick another angry guy, there sure must be one right :joy:

2 Likes

lil kim! vs Putin vs trump vs Merkel :rofl:, hell in a cell, fight to the death
Make it a pay per view event and donate the proceeds :joy:
The idea gets better by the minute hahaha

I got a hundred on merkel :joy:

2 Likes

Yes this is it! No more wars, just throw the war mongers into a boxing ring and enjoy the show :joy:

Merkel wouldn’t last long, I got my money on Putin

3 Likes

Not much of a fight when your opponent is a deep-fried cadaver. :joy:

I’ll be the human equivalent of beating a dead horse with a stick. LMAO

LMAO. :joy:

Right now, there’s about an entire nation. :joy:

3 Likes

:exploding_head: you know the surprise is gonna come out of left field, Greta Thunberg boutta pop out from under the ring with a steel chair and end everyone else :exploding_head:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Make it a full global region lol

2 Likes

Hahahah :joy: Greta reducing co2 like a boss

Well yes but not all of them are country leaders you see

2 Likes