What grinds your gears?

That sucks @the_termin8r. I hope this time they fix it once and for all! Also, maybe move your stuff around your room a little so the important stuff doesn’t get wet (I know, it’s not that easy!)

1 Like

The week wasn’t actually that bad once I stopped going to those lectures. The only bad thing was that assignment, more specifically the software. I started at about 20:00 and submitted at like 06:00 the next morning, having stayed up all night. It was meant to be a ~4h assignment.

I have literally nowhere to put stuff. Two of my walls are made of permanent cupboards. I need more space for more desks. :joy:

2 Likes

That sucks. I’m sorry.

1 Like

They still haven’t come, we’ve heard not a word from them.

That how it works, if you want something done and want it done right your better off doing it yourself

Going through a whole job orientation, just to find out that the people confused, and you weren’t the person they hired after all

That’ crazy @the_termin8r! Is there no one else you can call? I hope it gets fixed soon

@StephLP18 that sucks! I hope a better company hires you!

That sounds pretty unprofessional. I hope you find something better soon, keep looking!

Yeah on Saturday I have to go speak with thier corporate

Since the roof was changed, it’s all pretty much the landlord’s problem.

1 Like

It’s actually gotten worse since they replaced the roof. I’ve never seen the tubs this full before. Usually it’s just 30-40mm in the bottom.

1 Like

That’s crazy! Sucks that you have to go through all that and end up with it being worse! Hopefully someone comes and fixes it up again

1 Like

In the states we call that “free soup”

2 Likes

Looks more like free shower

1 Like

It damn near became a shower for my entire desk. The grey tub was a lot heavier than I thought it would be. Good thing I put the dust sheet down first.

3 Likes

That’s crazy! I hope they’ll figure out what it is and fix it soon!

1 Like

Is the forum broken for anyone else or is it just for me agian?

2 Likes

Nothing wrong on my side :woman_shrugging:

Seems to be fine for me as well now.

1 Like

There are more people with troubles. Can’t even enter the forum.