What grinds your gears?

@Fravaco if you need some more horns for your art.
And I sure can take more pics from different angles.

20190803_130402

20190803_130311

Bay the way, this ram I really liked:

DSC00595

1 Like

Last Monday I had my wisdom tooth removed and I’m still recovering from that today :expressionless:. Luckily I’ve barely had any pain during the aftermath, but the slow recovery process has been preventing me from getting outside or doing anything useful for the entire week. In summary, this week completely sucked

3 Likes

Stay strong Rick, the hardest part is over- I wish you a speedy recovery back to normal :muscle:t2:

1 Like

That’s true, thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Me too! :hugs:
@rickvanmeijel you did it, wisdom * is history now! :partying_face:
*tooth

1 Like

I’m so sorry @rickvanmeijel. But it’s over. You got through it. I hope the next week is better. Wishing you a quick recovery.

Also, as a student. You are entitled to a few days of not doing anything useful! You work too hard the rest of the year!

2 Likes

Certainly hope not :smile:. Thank you Anna!

Thank you AJ :blush:. To be honest I feel the past year has been mostly quite easy for me. Anyway I just can’t wait to function normally again.

2 Likes

Even if it’s easy, you still deserve time off! Take care of yourself!
Hoping everything goes back to normal soon

1 Like

You know what I’m going to ask next. Is there footage of you being high and delusional? :joy:

On the topic of injuries / pain. My blasted RC crash injury still isn’t gone. The physical cuts have healed just fine, but there’s still a slight lump in my leg that’s still sore when you touch it. I didn’t think the crash was that bad. :expressionless:

Luckily no. But after the surgery was finished I did have to lay down for a couple minutes because I felt lightheaded

2 Likes

Glad it’s not as bad for you as it is for other people @rickvanmeijel. Can’t even imagine how bad it can be :confused: Take it easy for as long as you need to!

2 Likes

It’s frustrating as fuck to have bullshit shooters copying one another every fucking day. El Paso, Texas today.
Rip to the ones who passed away…
It’s this frustration that sometimes makes me agree that sane, level headed people should be allowed to carry concealed
Shoot any dipshit stupid enough to consider hurting innocent people like that.

2 Likes

@framos1792

somebody pulled a gun in a restaurant in Texas in 2014 but by the time he announced his whatever-festo he got shot on the back of the head by somebody who was carrying a piece himself.
It’s funny how THAT never made the news!
an armed populace is the solution the founders of America knew already but the zombie nation is about to give up their most important right due to media coverage!
and let’s not talk about crisis actor awards or staged events… bcoz our job is not “to talk” ‘bout stuff n’ stuff…

anyway…
OT :
THIS !!!
for goodmorning!
(note: it’s a live version, not even the original audio!)
hkhgh

Have a great day LPU

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember that now.

And as late as always… @Fravaco I think I understand your point, you talk about the actions/attitude of some soldiers, no of them, right?

1 Like

I hope you are feeling better @the_termin8r

@framos1792 Sending you strength. It sucks not being able to do anything about these things

2 Likes

Thank you! I will try :blush:

1 Like

I’m just surprised it hasn’t healed yet.

1 Like

Hope it heals soon. Next time you might wanna wear some hockey pads :joy:

2 Likes

I told myself that I should wear my boots on the day, but I didn’t.

1 Like

About to watch a movie, and relax

2 Likes