What grinds your gears?

Don’t be sad. Better be mad than sad. Different energy!

1 Like

I’m not mad.
And it is at it is.
I’m not unhappy by the way.
This morning, as I didn’t understand what’s going on, totally different. Nearly sprang at the two Frankys :laughing:

2 Likes

Nearlyyyyy?! :unamused:
You brokededed my little :broken_heart: with some comments :unamused::unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

sounds like an oof to me chief

1 Like

I said sorry!
And I said what I actually needed :flushed:

1 Like

you should have sung then

or

or

1 Like

I wasn’t that bad :scream::sob:

2 Likes

I couldn’t stand the first one

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
All of the above :grimacing:
Ruuuuuuude…
Then the audacity to say a hug would’ve changed things :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry

2 Likes

then

1 Like

Yes it was!!! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

the DJ says: Thank you :rofl:

1 Like

You have this all planned out eh? :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: give her a hug :face_with_raised_eyebrow: she’s feeling all guilty now :confused:

2 Likes
1 Like

She’ll be fine… She’ s stronger than she thinks…
But just in case… @anna834 here you go… :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you!
I know that I am strong!
And way over boarding emotional. But I am used to handle it on my own. So I went for night bike ride.
And really thank you!
And sorry for this morning.

2 Likes

You do know both franks were kidding right? :sweat_smile:
It takes more to get us :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sadly enough it is easy to get me. :grimacing::anguished::woman_facepalming:

1 Like