What grinds your gears?

Just close the box, duh.

I do but it’s still annoying

No wonder people do not use the forums while they’re in plug.dj

Lol. I’ve just got desktop notifications switched on.

When the weather is messing with you.

My neighbor is so annoying right now. He’s playing some game on his pc or playstation/xbox/console of some sort SO FREAKING LOUD. I hear the gunshots and everything. Ugh!

That’s why i play with headphones. Also my dad gets really annoyed at the sound effects. I only play on tv speakers when I’m alone and I keep it on a normal tv volume.

Ι did that too. It drives me crazy listening to someone else play…

Now I hear all the clicks he’s making in the menu screen.

lol. Time for you to blast some metal I think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s funny cause I know it’d be rude to play music loud, but it’s summer, all the windows are open so it’s understandable it’ll be louder than normal. I try to not blast music because of this. Guess what though? I am the one everyone yells at, simply because my music is foreign and not the greek crap the rest of the population listens to.

I’m not joking, I may be listening to my music in a normal volume and they’ll ask me to turn it off, but if a neighbor listens to the greek stuff extremely loud, no one will tell them anything.

Does ‘they’ refer to your parents?

Νo, the neighbors. My parents are ok with it, my music doesn’t reach the living room so I don’t really bother them.

Wait, so your neighbours actually come over to your door to complain?

No, they come out in their balconies and yell. It’s the neighbors from the buildings around ours that have a problem.

Chuck your guitar at their heads then :laughing:

LOL… their time is coming. I have a setlist planned to play on Saturday afternoon.

We had this with band practice last summer. The church band is mostly with Indonesian people and most of our songs are in Indonesian language. It was a hot day so the doors of the balconey and windows were wide open.

There was a neighbor across the street playing Andre Hazes [A Dutch guy who died years ago but is considered a legend among the Dutchies. Especially in Amsterdam]. It was really loud. We could hear it ABOVE our own Indonesian church songs.

After an hour of practicing together, the neighbor knocked on our door to tell us that; “The sound you make sounds like it comes straight from hell!”

I’m sorry, but this sounds hilarious :joy: It’s even funnier when he’s saying it in a church.

2 Likes

Some people are so weird :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, this[quote=“Gatsie, post:477, topic:11964”]
“The sound you make sounds like it comes straight from hell!”
[/quote]

reminds me of that scene in the making of MTM where Chester was laughing cause someone in the band wrote down in their notes to a song “this doesn’t sound like music” XD

1 Like

Haha, we use it to tease each other now during practice every now and then. “Dude, you don’t want to sound like you’re straight from hell, do you?” haha :stuck_out_tongue: