What grinds your gears?

Glad that never happens to me, because I’m an idiot by default. :joy: :joy: :joy: Probably not the best time for a joke. Lol

Spotify making my skin crawl yet again. For some reason, albums which I had in my library that only had a single song vanished from my library. I ended up finding them at the bottom of my albums page as suggested albums because I didn’t have the entire things saved. As far as I can work out, there isn’t a fix for this. Fucking retards.

Time to try that YouTube one?

Time to go back to free Spotify and just start buying CDs again, but I’ve been spending money on hobbies.

1 Like

There’s always BitTorrent/limewire(does it even still exist? :joy:)

I’m not a fan of iffy downloads, not because I care about piracy, but because I care about my laptop. God knows what kind of shit gets downloaded along with the files.

It’s how I messed my first 2 laptops up :roll_eyes: haha

1 Like

My stupid 2 year old phone! No space for 5mb update… I will miss that sweet notification “free up storage to improve performance” when I smash it on the wall!

First day off while my manager is on holidays and I woke up to messages from my colleagues asking things. They seriously can’t stay alone for a day even if I leave them a page long handover.
I did tell them to not text my manager (cause they did last time I was on holidays and it pissed him off, mostly because they are asking stupid things) but still… I wonder what’s going to happen if I don’t reply.

1 Like

Does it have a micro SD slot?

Just leave them and let them deal with the fallout.

It does… But I canno5 transfer the apps to sd! There is no option! :frowning:

Don’t transfer the apps, transfer your photos, music and other stuff. And you should be able to if you plug it into a computer.

On phone I have only the apps… Everything else is on sd…

Right, what phone is it and what’s the capacity of the phone?

Huawei p9 lite 2017 16gb

You should be able to plug it into a computer and move stuff between the phone and card.

Time runs so fast af

So I have few left spare to do entertainment outside but it is not enough :eyes:

1 Like

I removed the sd to see what’s left in there!

I don’t follow.

Did you try media exchange platforms? Big ones have all kind of stuff. And it’s way easier than ebay. Someone requests your cd, you get the tickets, send it, get a recommendation. And the other way around.

2 Likes