What grinds your gears?

Yes it does. + It’s got it’s own some premium movies too. I watched a trailer of one…

You’ve got premium in that right?

Maybe… idk. I simply download it and listen offline.

1 Like

No, and premium’s got nothing to do with a broken website.

This

How can I download if I can’t get to the music in the first place if the tab keeps crashing and the music doesn’t load?

I know it’s illegal, but I download music from YouTube itself. I simply use a site that lets you download any video from youtube, then move the songs to an sd card.

1 Like

I occasionally use YT to MP3 converters, but YT sound quality isn’t what you call good.

It’s always fine for me. I’ve heard a lot worse.

This what?

There are many websites. You can download mp3 versions of the yt music videos , or directly from sites like “free all music” . I’ll tell the link wait I’ll have to check…
That site sometimes crashes. But then is okay in few days.

Exactly same. I do that for “Neffex” … i use Mp3 juices

And yep… even i never had sound quality probs

Edit: this one List of A Albums, Singles and More @ FreeAllMusic

I thought you meant downloading from Spotify premium.

having to present on day 1 at the very end with no warning because some people chickened out and were absent :unamused::expressionless:

Nopes I don’t have spotify

What? That went over my head? Didn’t friends tell you about being absent?

Hahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

:scream: sending strenght! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Had a great evening only to come home and get so fucking angry that I’m literally shaking with rage. To most, my anger would seem totally unreasonable, but I’m a weird person and there isn’t much I get truly angry about. Unless it has something to do with my room, then I go apeshit. I basically came home to my parents saying that I have to change all the lights in my room to lower temperature lights, because apparently my mum read some article that 6000K lights (my current temperature) will make me blind within the year or some shit like that.

They say the maximum temperature I can have is about 3000K. I have to go back to living like a motherfucking caveman with yellow lights. I HAVE COLD WHITE LIGHTS FOR A FUCKING REASON! It makes working at my desk so much easier and less annoying to my eyes. I just put my old shitty incandescent light bulbs in and wanted to fucking die, EVERYTHING WAS MOTHERFUCKING ORANGE! I’m going to willingly sit in pitch black until I get the new lights and if I don’t like the new ones, well, I guess I’ll only be able to work on stuff while I have daylight, because I’m not tolerating this bullshit. All of my lights (as of now) including my desk lights have been rendered totally useless.

For those unfamiliar with the light temperature scale, this is how significant the change is. My current lights were 6000K, I have to go down to a max of 3000K.

4 Likes

But you are grown up? Right?
Or is it still: as long as your feet are under my table?
(Don’t want to annoy you even more. Just curious.)

I’m 21, it comes from a place of caring for them, they’re just looking out for me. But I’d rather be doing potential damage to myself (they have not shown me any proof from said article and didn’t even tell me who wrote it) than be perpetually pissed off with yellow lights.

I think what annoys me even more though is that when I got angry, they told me I have no right to be angry because blah, blah, blah. The point is that I don’t get angry over much, and every time I do get angry over something they pull the same shit. I’m basially not allowed to be angry. Perhaps my emotionless-ness stems from this, I usually get told to stow my shit when I get any type of emotional (which is rarely).

Nah, don’t worry, by beef’s not with you. I know how to control my anger…for the most part.

2 Likes

I totally get you, I think.
It’s still in older generations that it is not allowed to show emotions, especially “bad” ones.
You probably can’t change them, but you can stay true to yourself and what feels right for you.
So come and rant and rage here! Good choice! :japanese_ogre:

As to the blue light, it’s all over the media right now how bad it is for the sight. There are even blue light filters for the lep top and so on.
I myself hate blue light like hell!
But this doesn’t matter, it is your choice!

1 Like

Those drive me up the wall as well. I have them on very, very, very off on all my devices and have blue light set as high as possible, same goes for brightness. The bit about blue light ruining sleep patterns doesn’t have any affect on me, I’m an engineering student for fuck’s sake, we don’t have sleep patterns. Education and being alive is far more damaging to us than any light bulb. :joy:

Ideally I’d have an array of 100W LEDs that are bright enough to light up an entire hill-side from several km away. However, I won’t stande the noise of the cooling fans for very long.

3 Likes

There is your argument. You need this light for your studies. And you are so responsible and conscious with this!:kissing_heart:

My parents aren’t thick unfrotunately. lol

1 Like