What grinds your gears?

Well, they had to. It’s just stupid something like yesterday had to happen for them to realise how bad the situation was.

2 Likes

Ok, false update. I just got another text. THEY ARE IDIOTS. They only “fixed” the lock my key got stuck in yesterday. They haven’t repaired the other one and according to my manager they don’t plan to either. LIKE WTF?!

3 Likes

Yeah, that sounds more like it, it sounded way too good to be true before.

3 Likes

When people are waiting the worst to happen before fixing things, i don’t get that!!

The answer is simple: Money.

1 Like

Late as always, I know :confused: how did everything end, Eva? If I can know it.

How did what end?

This.

Still nothing, just one lock is properly working.

Ok :confused: hopefully it will be fixed soon.

My dad’s ultra-vague instructions when I’m working with him. He’d just give one-word instructions and expect something really specific from me. For example, he’d say somrthing like “Hundred” (just that, nothing else) and I’d have to immediately guess what he means. In the case of the job we just finished it would be a 100mm screw, so I’d give him the sort he’s been using for the past 10 mins only for him to say “no, the other type.”

At this point I’d be wondering which other type he wants (he’d have at least 3 types of 100mm) so I either have to guess, likely get it wrong and annoy him (he’s really irritable at the moment for reasons I don’t fancy getting into here), or ask him which other type and still have him get annoyed at me for having to ask him. Whatever I do, I lose.

It’s worse when he just makes a grunting noise and vague hand gesture in my general direction. At that point I have no idea what he wants as I’m usually surrounded by 17 different things, 4 or 5 of which could be the thing he wants. :expressionless:

7 Likes

Legendary sleep

now this is even more surprising speed

is it fixed now? :frowning:

:raised_hands: mee too! Happens many times when my mum says just one thing and it’s your duty to understand it completely and then do the task. For a while i have to keep thinking what she said!
I completely understand that situation :sweat_smile: . do any wrong and mum will be annoyed

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: my bad but that’s a bit funny :grimacing:
That’s me when I’m working on something,
I’d imagine he expects you to hold his train of thought hoping you’re a step ahead of him knowing what he’ll need :grimacing:
Hope he chilled out though!

1 Like

It is at first but it just gets annoying after a while.

He does and I tend to relatively well, except sometimes he’s really indecisive. Like he’d give me 3 totally different tasks to do all at once. For example he told me to sweep some sawdust, then while I was doing it he told me to re-wire some lights and as I go to re-wire the lights (while leaving the sweeping) he tells me to lay the next part of the decking. Then as I’m laying the decking, he complains that I haven’t finished sweeping or started wiring the lights. :joy:

He did. He’s really irritable, because he’s not doing too well medically. Not entirely his fault, so I didn’t take it personally.

1 Like

I may not be graduating because if a I pad fee I never paid

1 Like

no waaaaaaaay, they wont let you not graduate for that… try and get it paid up :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Why is Spotify always so broken?

2 Likes

But YouTube is always available. You may not always get the music right away, but it’s better than nothing. Also, just as Spotify has premium, so does YouTube.

Apple Music has it even better :innocent::joy:

1 Like

I do use youtube, but not all the music is there. As of now, I can only get to part of my albums on spotify because the page refuses to load further when I scroll.