What grinds your gears?

This. My life.

2 Likes

‘8D’ or ‘3D’ or actually ‘xD’ (x being and arbitrary variable) music boils my blood. I’m starting to think it might be the next fad. Someone here posted a song a week or so ago and then we had a person on plug play a couple (and as result my yt went nuts) and just now I saw my sister listening to it too.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ‘xD’ MUSIC FFS! :rage: Music does not have dimensions. The closest you can come is by measuring the wavelength and amplitude of the actual soundwaves, but that’s most definitely not what they mean. Calling music ‘xD’ is like saying that you were 5 kilograms late to a doctor appointment. It’s the scientifically incorrect name that drives me mad the most. If they’d called it something else I’d have been ok with it.

Then there’s the music itself, it’s just somebody who won’t leave the balance knob / slider alone on the sound board. That’s it, it’s just somebody constantly changing the balance and nothing else. It just makes for an annoying listening experience. I know @rickvanmeijel agrees with me on this point. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Omg dear :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: stay strong- sending you strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:- it must be horrible to have this pain- I hope you feel better soon because you don’t deserve this pain dear busy bee :honeybee:- get a big :hugs: and a :heart: - :kissing_heart: I am with you @Honey8

2 Likes

@Honey8 deeeaar!! Stay strong!! :hugs: :hugs: :muscle: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

Sending strength too @Honey8! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Oh yes, yes I do :rage::joy:

Hang in there, you won’t have them forever! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So this just happened:

Login to a site.
“Username password combination is wrong.”
Reset password.
“New password can’t be the same as old password.”
Reset password again.
Login failed. Redirects to register page.
Create a new account.
“Username already in use.”
Choose another username.
“Email Id already in use.”

images(2)

7 Likes

I feel you :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It seems the site is having a glitch for me. Nevertheless, someone had asked yesterday the exact question I was about to ask, and someone else had given the reply as well. So it worked out for me, but this could have been avoided.

1 Like

I can’t stand it when people are late, especially by a lot. I’m supposed to be studying with a friend in uni today, we were supposed to meet up at 10:00, he said he woke up late and was going to be a bit late so I assumed 15-30 mins. It’s now nearly 12:00 and he still isn’t here.

3 Likes

This drives me crazy as well when someone says 10 a clock it means be there no longer then 10 a clock !

If your early your on time and if your on time your late and if your late your fired

1 Like

Idk if I’ve mentioned this before but my friends used to foresee this :sweat_smile:
“Meet up after school at 6?”
"6 beaner time?
“Yes”
“Ok see you at 7 then”

@chigokurosaki can attest to me being late all the time :joy:

4 Likes

So I stopped eating meat. Not a complete vegetarian, because I do eat fish and eggs. Today I went to a Chinese Restaurant to celebrate a birthday of a friend of the family. Ordered a dish and told them I don’t eat meat and prefer fish instead. Apparently they think chicken is not meat? They tried to make it up by giving a free dessert, which didn’t taste too great. Gross man…

3 Likes

Wow… I would have left.

I travel 1h in each direction, didn’t want to go back so soon.

I was with my mother in law we was going to see my son then the car got a flat we had to call my father in law. To help us .we got in his car then things got worse i helped her. Tnen after all that i lost my phone with my id card and everything. I was piss i thought i had lt i got home and it wasn’t there. I looked everywhere i had my money and everything with it. So now i have get everything. But i still have my old phone at home.

1 Like

Erf!! I hope you will find out where you lost all your id papers and phone soon. If it was after you saw your son, maybe you let it at the hospital?

Sending you strength for all. :muscle::muscle::hugs:

@theearlywalker @lpfan61 @Lilyope @rickvanmeijel thank you!!! :smiley::smiley: Y’all make me strooong! :smiley::heart_eyes::hugs::kissing_heart::hugs:

[quote="rickvanmeijel, post:4315, topic:11964"]

you won’t have them forever! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Exactly!! Some months moree! I am too close!

@hilaryfol that too much mess! Sending Strengths!!! :sparkles::hugs:

4 Likes

What a freaking day! There was an event under our company taking place at ours and holy hell, it was insane. I wanted to bloody murder the events manager…

2 Likes

Was it too bad? :hushed:

I’ve got a same feeling for my school CCA inchagre…