What grinds your gears?

I want to avoid going out to be honest, it’s too hot. I’ll see…

1 Like

Whatever you do, I just hope you can enjoy your day off a little bit @evooba :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

3rd time it rains and 3rd time we freaking flood. I swear some people don’t know how to properly fix things! -.-

1 Like

A typically British problem this.

1 Like

It’s not only a British problem… :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

This, add American to the list lol

4 Likes

Ok, related to previous posts in this thread…I found out today that my vision of a Dreamland outside Italy is totally a fake… seems all countries have idiots, unfair laws, etc… thanks to @the_termin8r @NickGr @rickvanmeijel @jabinquaken and our conversation… BUT! I still think there are better possibilities for example in the USA, UK and some others… :muscle: :sweat_smile: :grinning:

3 Likes

For sure each country has it’s problems but I can tell you with certainty that the UK is far ahead than Greece in many things, it’s almost ideal compared to shith*le Greece is.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still sure of it but regarding Italy…

Eastern Europe isn’t exactly classified as the civilised world. LMAO. We have it fairly good here in the UK.

4 Likes

Some of my pet peeves

• Bullies (mean people in general)
  • When I see trash outside on the ground (i can be lazy, but at least i throw away my trash. I feel bad for mother nature)
  • People who chew too loud
  • When people irl tell me “Don’t be shy”. Like really? You think it’s that easy? Now you just made it more awkward.
  • When someone doesn’t close my door all the way

There are probably others I can’t think of.

4 Likes

Well to be honest, I don’t think there will ever be such a thing as a dreamland, but don’t let that stop you from exploring other countries! Idiots are everywhere and will probably always be, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t visit other places :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah @lpfan61
Come, visit Bangladesh or Tatarstan and you will see that Italy is a dreamland.
Actually, most Ukrainians flee to Italy,Poland and Canada.

4 Likes

Just watched a ‘game movie’ of TLOU, wasn’t really a masterpiece as people seem to claim, but it was going very well. And then it fell flat on it’s fucking face right at the end! :rage:

I don’t know why this pisses me off so much but it was totally anticlimactic and then it finishes nowhere. I know there’s a sequel coming, but damn, it has pissed me off unreasonably.

I don’t what you’re talking about :joy: I watched a walkthrough of the game years ago, and I thought the ending was amazing! Actually made me a bit emotional haha

That I can’t be here that often… it kills ms
That my braces hurt bad… it kills me

I expected more, it was too abrupt and felt rushed to me. If it wasn’t for the excellent character development, the game would be a completely generic pile of mediocrity.

This made the game outstanding indeed. I’m not so sure about part 2 tho

Part 2 is 5 years later and you play as Ellie, from what I can make out from the trailers, her girlfriend gets killed and she goes on a spree.

Hmm I guess I’ll have to wait and see