What grinds your gears?

Well it’s pritave I think it’s just the school

1 Like

You had to a test to get in to the School and they keep saying that passing your college Class is the most important

But here is some. Good news though

Since I don’t stay for the four years
I think I am safe

Because I don’t go though the whole program

I can understand getting kicked out of a uni course if you fail X amount of classes, that’s the boat I’m in (if I fail, I get to resit, but if I fail that I get kicked out), however, I most definitly don’t get sued or fined. Your situation is idiotic to say the least. Stay strong.

1 Like

Hey this canton schools no wonder why they have an F rating

But I am strong I won’t let this get to me

2 Likes

I don’t know how the person who have decided that can look at herself/himself in the mirror.
That’s totally wrong.

Good thing that you don’t let this getting on you! They won’t take/steal your strength. :muscle::hugs:

Niceeeee!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle::hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

Can someone remind me again why summer is so excellent? This was my car seat in the morning…in °C. It hurt even through my trousers.

20180630_124040

My dad’s was 74.9°C

20180630_124024

1 Like

I prefer winter honestly

To only good thing is if your still in school and get a summer vacation

But the hot sucks

My summer holiday is too long, it’s over 3 months. But then again, we only get Easter and Xmas as other holidays, and this academic year, the engineering students had their Xmas break cut shorter than everyone else’s by a whole week.

I understand summer is hot but like really I can’t stand the heat at all. It is annoying to me.

I’m annoyed because next semester I will be taking some hard classes in the fall. Like I understand that college is hard but come on though.

I don’t think I’ll be doing anything in the summer which is literally freaking boring.

That’s some awful shit @stephlp18 and @Lilyope. I hope things will work out for you soon!

2 Likes

I felt like killing people today at work. I really don’t understand how they whine because they don’t get enough hours but when they do work they always complain about pretty much everything.

5 Likes

Just let them be, it’s their problem, not yours.

2 Likes

I don’t know your collegues,but I don’t like them…at all… :expressionless: stay strong!

Yes I don’t get it too. Stay strong :hugs:

My bus broke down

Working with people can be very aggravating. Good Luck. Sending you strength

@StephLP18 that sucks! I hope you get to where you want to soon

My only option is to walk

And hopefully I can find my way

Stay strong! :muscle::muscle::hugs: