What grinds your gears?

Karma will get that douchebag in the end friends…
Meanwhile @RoryBourdon - he so jealous you got friends, his only friends are the people he works with…so sad to be a poo sack with only workmates for friends. Maybe you could find a leaflet for people suffering from loneliness and put it on his desk when he’s not looking…maybe this is his cry for help :laughing:

4 Likes

So far between going out with family and when u trying to watch the movies and someone talk all though the movies and you try to be nice and tell them to be quite and they don’t. And going to the mall and someone runs onto u and don’t say anything like oh I’m sorry.

When you are happily driving along, in your car, driving…and everything is dandy…when some MoFo in a tiny silver piece of crap car fails to give way and just about drives over your bonnet.

So you toot - and they have the audacity to give YOU the fingers…

HAHAHAHAHA…plonkers - sorry - you DO realise your car has your COMPANY info slathered all over the doors of your car aye… you mutant breathed pizza slab…

2 Likes

So, I got that package that I was waiting for. It was indeed the correct item. Spent the last 40min or so trying to make it work. Apparently it doesn’t support my laptop even though they freaking state in their website that it does! So disappointed, money and time wasted. I literally don’t know what to do now.

Sounds like you can return it as it’s ‘Not Fit For Purpose’…??

I’m not getting in the process of returning it again (I did 2 weeks ago when they sent me the wrong items). I did write them an email and complained, waiting to see what they’ll reply.

1 Like

Idiots like this. This was a fully grown man.

6 Likes

Screenshot_2018-02-14-15-59-11

1 Like

Dude that’s a personal conversation…

1 Like

It’s ok @rickvanmeijel - as far as I get it Sam wants to just share his anger…

Oh okay. Sorry, seemed a little inappropriate to me

1 Like

As far as if somebody posts his own stuff it’s ok. But that’s just my opinion- I guess he was just too lazy to type this all again, and I agree with you that sharing private conversation is a no go …

1 Like

My older brother. I just can’t understand why he act like a asshole in front of my parents…

1 Like

When you’re all dressed up, ready to leave the house… But then you’re bowels decide to move…

1 Like

Ugh, that’s the worst.

Is there something I’m missing?

That he has his feet up on the chair and his bag taking up another seat, aka he is being an ass.

4 Likes

Ah, apparently i payed little attention to this. All I seen was him talking on the phone :joy: oops

It’s the disgusting rhetoric you see right after the story in the comments section
Everyone’s divided and no ones talking sense into those kids
They’ve got no one to look up to because the adults are all being more petulant children than the kids themselves

I hope this wasn’t at a school near you…stay safe