What grinds your gears?

LMAO :joy: :joy: :joy: I’m sorry but that’s hilarious.

4 Likes

ok well he didn’t say it EXACTLY like that…but I see your point

2 Likes

So then he was a monster/alien just like the rest of us. :joy:

2 Likes

It is a bit extreme but I totally get his point.

1 Like

Some of them do look freakin ugly though - I only like the ones that have hair. Bald babies freak me out. Yes - I am baby-ist.
However - I will still tell you that your baby is cute…because being a mum, your baby will always look amazeballs to you.

Yeah - you were good not to respond - well done. If it was me, I would have told him to go somewhere and shove something up somewhere…what an ignorant bunghole. Hope you survived the crazy rose lady!

That is cheap :cry:

1 Like

Right, the buses have been reprogrammed to tell me to “hold on while the bus is moving” and to “stay with my buggy for my child’s safety.”

I’m pretty sure they’ll start telling me when to inhale and exhale too.

1 Like

@rorybourdon - think of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$…just keep thinking of it.

@the_termin8r - HAHAHAHA…but seriously - do people desert their ‘buggies with child’… on the bus??

No, besides, our buses are pretty small so there’s nowhere to escape to.

Oh…for crying out loud…soon they’ll be telling you about the nearest exits and where to find the life jacket…

2 Likes

Just decided to google it, seems everyone is pissed off. And with good reason.

1 Like

(Forgot to post earlier) So when coming back, I got caught in the rain, but this time the rain caused the parts of my skin that got wet to become itchy and pinkish. So I went to take a (long time in the) shower to wash off until all of the itchness subsided, although the pinkness still remained for quite a while after that.
rash
Like I said, it has never happened like this before, so I suspect it’s something in the rain water, like a severe bout of acid rain. What I’ve searched on the internet doesn’t seem to help.

When out of state people go up the wrong off ramp then stop in the middle of accident… Small town only two light???

My friend’s holidays were not approved, the reply she got from her manager was “You’ll go on holidays when I say so and not when you want to”. Like, WTFF??? Ugh! So, that means, no trip for me either. Rotting in London for 4 days! Yay!

1 Like

I told her but she says she doesn’t care and don’t want to deal with her.

that is so wrong

That’s awful! :rage:

Who does he think that he is? A dictator? The employees should take a vacation all in the same week, let’s see how much he has to say

2 Likes

That sucks- over here you can only deny a vacation for a few- very important reasons you have to proof in case you do…

Ot: selfish people

1 Like

I don’t know guys, it’s just crazy. And my friend doesn’t want to tell her anything, everyone is afraid of her. -.-

1 Like

Being called an lier when i tell the truth about thing this just made me very upset that people think I lie. :rage::rage:

1 Like