What grinds your gears?

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the LPU :grinning:

1 Like

OK - when you plan something, and then you realise you fkd it up. So you go and rebook your flights and that costs you a bit, but you accept that…and then you go to cancel one night of accommodation - and find out it’s non refundable…even though you’ve booked it a million days in advance, paid a premium, and are cancelling it well in advance - so now you’ve lost a shed load of money…all because of bad planning.
I’ve never booked non-refundable/cancellable accommodation before - i’ve always been able to amend bookings without issues… :exploding_head:

Welcome soldier :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: nice you like it here, we are happy that you joined in :tada::sunny:

2 Likes

No worries bro… nothing to apologise :sunglasses: but about what… caring or making posts? :sweat_smile: Lol

You guys want me here then a tag is sufficient. I’ll be there within 20 hrs… :upside_down_face:

And the newbie yeah! @Missyinatx ! :smiley: Welcome to forums dear! :tada: Have a great time here…

4 Likes

Heeya sis :hugs::sunny: All well yourside? Miss you here and all the love you share - :sunny: :heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

I know dear! :smiley::heart: i miss y’all too! Don’t worry i am comin tonight! :wink::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Yaaaay! To have you back @Honey8 ! :smile:

Welcome on board @Missyinatx ! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Yay dear!! Just very soon! In some hrs. I have to complete a lil’ bit of work! :wink::wink::smiley::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I’m on a train and there is young guy talking about Jesus so loud. I can’t hear him as I’m listening to music but I’ve heard him when the song changed. Plus he’s next to me

2 Likes

Well at least you have your music @rorybourdon

1 Like

Those people get to me too. Just let everyone believe what they want. Don’t force your views on anyone.

2 Likes

I agree with @melissa320 yeah you should be allowed to believe what every you want and don’t force you views on others but of they ask you about then of course you can share but force on people

I personally believe in God myself, but I don’t force my beliefs on anyone. Everyone is allowed to believe in whatever they want. That is a part of our freedom that no one can take away.

4 Likes

Oh yes! It’s different to believe but shouting it on the streets or public transport it’s just ugh! If i didn’t have my music I would punch him.

4 Likes

Haha wouldn’t of blamed you if you did.

1 Like

Yeah I believe in god too but still that doesn’t give you the right to talk about it in a public place because not everyone believes what you believe and that is fine like @chigokurosaki said you have the freedom to believe in what ever you choose

3 Likes

I actually don’t see anything wrong with talking about God in public. So long as your respectful about it, that’s fine with me. If you’re talking about it to someone who is interested or who wants to hear it, that’s what I mean. I personally can’t stand it myself though when people put down God and talk crap about him. Especially when it comes to saying the one word that I won’t even speak of. But I’m actually saved, so my opinions are a lot different than others. But I also can understand if they don’t want to hear it, cause once again you’re allowed to believe what you want. All I’m asking is that people don’t disrespect God is all because there are some of us that do believe in him.

3 Likes

yeah but they have to come to you not you to them unless you see someone that looks like they need help and that’s were I tend to break my own rule and start pray with them @chigokurosaki

Exactly! I have no problem if they are having a conversation with some who is interested. But talking loudly on public transport, no.

1 Like