What grinds your gears?

Ohhh nooo :sneezing_face: Get well soon @NoireXJasper

Wtf :rage:

On topic: [spoiler]Dumb assholes and dumbness in general[/spoiler]

5 Likes

Why are people saying that I don’t know and the people that are saying that better hope they don’t meet a soilders @theearlywalker

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah, but… what happened sister??

1 Like

If people are really saying these things, then it just goes to show that they don’t give a crap about LP or any of the fans as far as I’m concerned. This is exactly why I can’t stand people sometimes. I bet they don’t even take under consideration how Mike feels about that situation, and then you got a-holes out there like that that just want to say some dumb crap.

3 Likes

Will today has not been my day first off everyone in my math class failed the test you needed a 108 and I get a 83 and the highest was a 105 and then my mom friend is trying to get me to go out with her son and my mom has a flat tire

1 Like

Yes. The same is when they are calling them “money graabbers” or “they should move on finally it’s been six months already! get us new album!”. Yeah, people with no heart or soul.

4 Likes

I love the “Money grabbers” comments. Especially when they are putting profits of sales on things like the merchandise from the celebrate life show to the One More Light fund.

2 Likes

Wow. And where exactly on Twitter is this? Is it on Mike’s Twitter only?

yup. They are mostly aiming at him. The thing is he owes people nothing. And he feels like he does. It is hard for him, he lost his best friend and people just want more stuff from them and when they give them what they want they are “money grabbers”. Mike is trying so hard to please people, but he should step back and leave social media. He is suffering and people are forcing him to do things. They should leave him and the band alone and let them suffer how long they want.

4 Likes

Well, I never get on Twitter, but its time to make a return I suppose. No promises that things won’t get out of hand either. I’ll try to contain myself, but no promises.

oh yeah, i am trying to stop myself as it is not good for my mental health. it is beyond mean and heartless

I have to ask, how do you view the replys on Twitter. Sorry, I never use it so I’m not sure.

Yeah, it’s not worth getting into with these people who don’t know what they are talking about.

you put mike’s name in the search bar and you will see it

Idk how to view the replys though where people are saying this crap

He sees them… Maybe that’s why he posted the article about handling the online arguments…

3 Likes

yeah, i have a feeling that was the reason

The comments I’m seeing on there are all good. Is it a specific post he made or what?

1 Like

it just happened somewhere. i won’t tell you when. you would probably have to search for it.

Been there done that. End of unit quiz thing in high school physics. It was on nuclear related things. The highest grade in the class was a C, I got second highest with a D, everyone else got Es and Fs. I think the quiz was some small percentage of the final physics subject grade.

Don’t let a bad grade keep you down, regardless of how important it is. I failed 3 of my first year uni exams, luckily I got to retake them but if I hadn’t they wouldn’t have let me through to year 2.

2 Likes