What grinds your gears?

:joy: - imagine if I then turned up with my passport…he’d have freaked out…HAHA

1 Like

Trying to fall asleep with my leaky ceiling dripping. It’s not actually that loud and when it drips during the day it’s not that bad, but it’s just loud enough to keep me awake at night. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Trying to get rest but every one is playing their music so loud I can’t get rest @the_termin8r

I get that nomarly I can handle loud noises but when I want to sleep and the people have their music up so loud I get to stay up all night @the_termin8r

You’d hate it at my place, people don’t play music loudly at all but the foxes during mating season are so bloody irritating. Also we have a very loud tap which is on the other side of the wall next to my head. Oh and in the summer helicopter activity in the area is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Where do you live cause that would really brother me any little noise wakes me up and I can’t get back to sleep

In the North West of greater London, UK. The police occasionally troll with copters at night. But the foxes are unbearable at night. Especially since I have the garden side room and the local park’s tiny golf course is literally on the other side of our back fence.

How are even able to get rest with all that

I get used to it. Luckily mating season is over and it’s winter so no copters. My only problem now is when someone uses the tap in the morning :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope they don’t so you can get some rest @the_termin8r

1 Like

I’m used to it by now. I don’t wake too easily but the tap is pretty loud.

I wish I don’t wake easy but I get cursed with insemina

1 Like

I’d rather it be noisy than hot. I can’t sleep in the hot. I remember in the summer it got to 35C with I think about 70% humidity in my room. I didn’t sleep for 39h straight then. It was murder. I didn’t sleep during the day because it would do more damage than good as it would mess up my pattern.

2 Likes

Same yeah I have to keep it cold when I sleep or I wake up sweating

1 Like

Going to try to get some sleep so good night @the_termin8r

1 Like

It’s pretty much 4am here. Me too :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Sweet dreams

1 Like

A POS got charged today on human trafficking/assault charges and the dipsh*t was a high school coach. 80% of my bro’s soccer club went to that school and were coached by him. And my ex’s little sister played soccer at that school the past couple years. One of those things that burn up in you all day, truly hope he pays in jail. Even murders look down on that shit.

Gotta love murderers - at least they have a code…

My cousin asked me if I wanted to go to Six Flags (amusement park) on sunday…I told her not in this cold weather I wouldn’t be. She goes on that we wouldn’t be there long…we’re gonna get our food (we both have a season pass and dining pass good til the end of next year) and watch a show. She keeps saying oh my mom wants to go, Carson wants to go…you should ask Rhonda (my stepmom). I keep telling her no and she doesn’t listen. Anyway, it has been cold here, and Six Flags has a winter wonderland thing…it’s closed early a few times this week. Their facebook posted that since this weekend was going to be like freezing they are closing for the year and yesterday was the closing day! my cousin calls me and said well we aren’t going. Yea gonna be cold! Dummy!