What grinds your gears?

Its fine. Hope you get it soon :blush: there are some extra expenses in festive season. Normal… :v:

1 Like

Yeah. xmas sale usually means rising the price 50-60% lol

2 Likes

Exactly! Here its 50-60 % flat sales of everything. My mom dragged me away for shopping yesterday! :joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You like too much! Your enthousiasm will be the end of these forums :joy:

4 Likes

Happen to deal with the Possibility that my son might be moving out of state and i won’t see hem again.

1 Like

It just 3 wk enthusiasm in one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s not Christmas anymore and every radio station is playing Christmas music so good thing I have cds and a CD player

Not getting my Kerrang! Chester Celebration Magazine.
The website i ordered it from basically couldn’t be bothered.
Lucky I paid by paypal, so was able to dispute the transaction…but so annoyed :cry:

2 Likes

Go here, find the Chester issue on the right (scroll through the covers) and get it :slight_smile:

My earbuds died on me well my favorite linkin Park song was playing which is Somewhere I belong and that just made me really mad. And now I have to wait to get new ones and I don’t know how long that may take and I Now I can’t listen to it because no else in my family wants to hear it. @Mel_4 so yeah I a bit frustrated right now

News channels reporting false info and giving me a scare -.-

What was it about?

They said that Bono died.

Oh shit! Luckily it’s false. I haven’t seen anything of this.

1 Like

Will this is new at work today it always seem that everyone what to Push the food cart out there way it not that big and I’m going through double door why would u do this and almost hit me with it

Another brand new stove disguised as a laptop. :rage:

@the_termin8r - hmmmm - did you even install anything on it yet?? :thinking::grimacing:

@evooba - unfortunately - that was the website I tried to buy it off in the first place :cry: Thanks though!

That’s very weird, they are legit. Are you sure your package was not just lost?

It probably was just lost. And that would have been fine…but,
I waited until I received the following week’s edition which I had ordered the following week;
then I waited till NZ people were facebooking they had received theirs.
Then I wrote an email - and I got no response.
1 week later I sent another email - no response.
Then I did a thing through PayPal, after 3 weeks, I only got 2 responses, one was confirming what edition I ordered…which I’d already told them, and the other was confirming what edition I ordered…which I’d already told them.
Then it was coming up to expiry of full dispute via paypal - so I opted for that, and got my money back.
All in all - wasn’t the greatest experience. :cry:

Jesus, besides the fact that they asked me for ID in order to by alcohol the f*cking moron had the guts to question the authenticity of my passport and after taking forever to look at it, he claimed he’d never heard of this country before and that he needed to confirm it. I got to freaking mad, I dropped everything and went to a different shop. -.-

2 Likes