What grinds your gears?

When there’s a fly in your bedroom at night that just won’t go away… :unamused::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::japanese_goblin:
I feel like burning my whole bedroom x)

3 Likes

Don’t come here! Especially countryside… you’ll end up burning it! :joy::stuck_out_tongue: Kidding lol…

3 Likes

There’s a lot of flies here to in sprinf&summer BUT IT’S ALMOST CHRISMAS FLY ! You’re supposed to be DEAD !
(You know I’m really tired when I begin to talk to flies on internet)

3 Likes

People staring at me. Just looking longer at me than actually necessary. That makes me really agressive!People who don´t care for their pets/animals. They drive me crazy!!!
When radio stations repeat the same boring songs again and again and again…
People talking about me while I´m just next to them. You know that? They talk quietly but JUST loud enough so you can hear?
That is more than one thing. I´m sorry.

1 Like

:scream: I saw a rifle at the store last night that shoots salt at the flies! If it worked it would be so much fun! salt splatters all over the window lol

3 Likes

@rorybourdon - no loss to you man - stuff 'em. You are so much more human than they will ever be - cos they are too wrapped up in their own little cotton ball lives. Good move gurl - cull their fb asses! And there is nothing wrong with you - cos if there was - then there’s something wrong with EVERYBODY on this forum…and that would be like an epic fail!!

@spellingmistake - I scream in my soundproof car :oncoming_automobile: along the motorway sometimes when I’m driving to work - it’s freakin’ fantastic… (ok, it’s possible my car is not soundproof…but when I’m driving 100km/h down the motorway - I’m pretty sure no one can hear me…semantics).

@turners34 - Grrrr I hate it when they say untalented - I bet you he’s a closet fan of Justin Beiber! You should call him out on it!!

@Mel_4 - Don’t even get me blimmin started on flies …last night I had a big fat bunghole fly flying around the house like it was on steroids - I wanted one of those fire blaster things…and was considering getting a deodarant can and lighter…but thought better of it, sanity prevailed, and I trapped it in the bathroom. It was dead the following morning.

@framos1792 - I’ve got an electronic racket zapper thing - but you have to catch the $%& first before you can zap the crap out of them - given I’m a klutz, I don’t think I’d fare well with a salt shooting rifle :laughing: My house would end up looking like a salt castle…and the fly would be just sitting there laughing at my dumb ass :joy:

@amber542 - don’t be sorry for all the things that grinds your gears…you can write as many as you need :smiley:

4 Likes

Lol it would be pretty fun to watch that unfold

8 Likes

I tried to do it in a morning bus, now im not welcome anyomore.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy:
@framos1792 and @spellingmistake

1 Like

people being selfish

2 Likes

That would never happen to me. My old room was testament to it. When we moved out we had to repaint the whole room because it was covered in splattered insects. I kill on site…most of the time. Those whom are unlucky (such as daddy long legs) have their legs torn off and are then slow roasted by a lighter. It’s a simple circle; they annoy me, I kill them. :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I’m surprised you don’t eat them afterwards… :laughing:

3 Likes

Need to save this principle :joy:

1 Like

Then don’t ever visit my countryside area. I myself as fed up and wanted to run away that time :sweat_smile:

Don’t worry. They are jealous of your originality :smirk:

1 Like

Radio on xmas day- too much maudlin :poop:

1 Like

No, I tend to over cook them until all the moisture in them evaporates in a few audible puffs. I have on occasion ripped some heads off and the spinal chord has come out along with them. I once electrocuted one with my arc lighter from project Hellhound.:joy: :joy: :joy:

My sister once walked into my room just after I’d cooked one and asked “what’s that smell?” I replied with “that’s the smell of death.” Her face was priceless heuheuheu :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

LOL! terminator cooks his own unique food! I thought life in just fuel and stuffs! :joy:

I AM OUT OF LIKES AND THIS IS GRINDING MY GEARS !!! I’VE STILL GOT 16 TOPICS TO SUMMARIZE!! :scream:

5 Likes

I wonder why OMLLive isn’t sold in the official store, only on Warner… Warners don’t deliver here

Oh so.you didn’t buy the live one CD?

1 Like

Nope but i surely will on Amazon once i’ve got the money… NY and xmas take A LOT of money… wasted like a 100 eur in a couple of days

1 Like