What grinds your gears?

Thank you so much

Ignorant people

Get well soon and go to kick the [spoiler] asshole[/spoiler] of your boss!

1 Like

When your boss yell at you in fort of other co worker

Laughing at myself rn. Was very interested in this guy until I found out the one band he couldnt stand was LP. I was thinking, Im not a kid anymore but what does that you mean you cant stand LP??? squints eyes tries not to judge but does. He did make a comment in defense of Chester but still! I never thought I would be one of those people but I was honestly taken aback by his words. Cant stand LP pfft tf does that mean. Theres literally five musically diff albums

lol im so stupid. i can see why football fans get so passionate :joy:

3 Likes

Get well soon @gatsie . focus on yourself. Nothing else is important. Once you are well everything will fall into place.

1 Like

Get well soon @gatsie

Ok I will start a rant.

I was going to comic cons in London. Awesome crowd and great experience. People were calling themselves a "family ". What a joke. So long story short this year’s comic con was in July basically 8 days after Chester died and one day after the memorial i spent so much time and energy organising. We had a pub quiz on Saturday as every year. I was kicked out as there was enough people on the team and they said I have to find another place. I was sitting there whole evening. But nevermind. People knew I was upset. Basically everyone ignored me and recently I’ve heard they said I was exaggerating with Chester.
So I was like WTF? How dare they said that to behind my back. All the geeks who are peeing their knickers when new star wars movie is coming out. People who are counting days hours and seconds until New movie. People who are watching the movie 100 times in the cinema just to make sure they didn’t miss any detail. And they are basically talking about it for months. And they told me I’m exaggerating? So I am literally stopping myself from posting any messages and I just unfriended them on Facebook. I mean I haven’t talked to them since July anyway and I never felt like a part of their group. Easier for me

2 Likes

I wish i had a soundproof room, where i couls just scream my lungs out. That would help to manage this damn world.
@rorybourdon that duckin sucks! More and more i am sure that people just…suck.

2 Likes

I got that my boyfriend at the time said why do you care so much about this he was just another untalented singer. Then we had a big fight and I never talked to him again. Because you can’t say that about Chester he was a legend and will always be one. Yeah I am so sorry you had to go through that and I agree about that Star Wars stuff they just never stop talking about it

The fact is usually people talk about their favourite movies/artists like there’s no tomorrow, but when you/ I talk about a preference they’re all “Oh, you’re weird…only you know that” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
So… I agreed with you to quit talk with that people…it’s logical that everyone has its own taste, but there’s no reason to not accept other tastes… better have less friends, but true one… :muscle::muscle::muscle: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

That is true why have a friend you can’t count on. That’s why I don’t have many because they were always taking about everything they like or thier problems but when it came to mine they don’t care. And I listen to thier problems and what they liked but when it came to mind they said who cares move on.

1 Like

Get well soon friend :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs:

1 Like

So sorry that happened. You’d think they could relate with Carrie Fisher’s passing. The day after Chester died I went out to see Wonder Woman the animated movie with a bunch of geeks but was too afraid to bring it up. I think it really depends on the type of group you’re in. Sometimes I feel comfortable to open up or times I dont. There will always be a group of dicks in each fandom.

2 Likes

Well they never had a connection with anyone like us.
I said maybe if I were alone and I would be still sad I would think maybe there’s something wrong with me. But no. I am sure that I’m ok and they’re being nasty.

2 Likes

Yeah there is nothing wrong with you

I want a soundproofed room so I can blast music as loud as I want without having to consider the time or my neighbours.

1 Like

If you get the room, can i come to scream there sometimes?

2 Likes

No, I don’t do emotions. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Having someone in your life that call you his roommate not his girlfriend .

Mean people :unamused: I don’t like them… meany!!! :angry:

3 Likes