What grinds your gears?

right now fans that are trying to get mike to do a holgram Chester I agree with mike they should not do A holgram Chester. Cause that would just be wrong

2 Likes

They did the hologram thing with late rapper 2pac and I think also with Michael Jackson… Seriously, it was just so disrespectful in my opinion. Mike’s totally right to not want to do that. He seemed so sad in that live-chat poor guy with all the dumb people asking stupid stuff.

7 Likes

It’s ridiculous- just this!

1 Like

They shouldn’t have asked mike to do a Hologram of chester .He said that it an bad idea and he’s not doing it. It still to hard for hem to listen to his voice. To me that just disrespectful to mike and linkin park. And to talinda. And his kids

3 Likes

I agree with every thing you said and I am getting into fights about this right now @hilaryfol

1 Like

just got a call at my apartment asking for my real mom. i haven’t shared an address or phone number with her since my 18th birthday. i haven’t seen or spoken to her in over 4 years, so i’m curious to why i’m getting this call to my number asking for her lol

1 Like

This thing about making mike do that stupid hologram is starting to make me mad and the people that think this is a good idea are stupid and have no respect for mike Chester family or linkin Park and no respect for true linkin Park fans like us so yeah I am really upset now and I don’t know how to clam down because one of my friends are saying this a good idea so what should I do.

2 Likes

Let it go, it won’t happen and those who are poking at it are just starting crap, do t give them the satisfaction of getting upset
it wouldn’t be done, not in the near future at least and some people you can’t really argue with if they won’t reason or be logical

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice I think I am going to listen to some music to clam down

1 Like

Thank you I am going to listen some linkin Park now to try and get my mind off everything

1 Like

Aye, and I hadn’t spoken directly to you so nice to meet you :slight_smile: happy to have you here

1 Like

Got an ear infection and it hurts like heck. Partly deaf and did I mention it hurts? No way am I able to talk to customers let alone listen to them. The fact that they always keep the doors wide open of the hall where I walk around most of the time during my work doesn’t help either.
And thus I called in sick from work and the boss goes all “We can’t seem to count on you, huh?”

I have a feeling they want to fire me for being sick… Bastards…

3 Likes

Get well soooon!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:rage: idiot people…

What a horrible boss! I hope you get well soon

:hugs:
please try to erase these thoughts, no reasons to feel this way dear, be safe and get back in shape, do what is needed and please care for yourself… cause it´s already enough that you have this painfull shit with your ears… sending love and power your way

1 Like

The neighbours downstairs are deep cleaning. Hoovering and moving things around… being extremely loud in general. Guess I won’t nap this afternoon… maybe this is payback for us staying up late and playing music the other night.

Thanks for the kinds words you guys. This lady boss is a real bitch. She expects everybody to be like robots but she herself works from the safety of her own home. So whenever she is sick, or her cat is sick, she can go home and nobody will say anything. But when me or my co-workers are in pain we are basically supposed to suck it up, fake a smile and work anyway. But I can’t even hear the customer right now due to the pain in my ear, so what use is it for me to be there now?

To top it off I have to sing in front of 300 people on Monday with the church band, I really hope my ear feels better by then but it started getting worse this evening :frowning:

Reminds me of my neighbor, she lives alone but I swear every other week there are these loud noises coming from her house as if giants are throwing around with the furniture. Hooray for neighbors.

1 Like

my brother has 3 dogs. he got 2 of them over this summer and now he and his wife are saying that they are getting rid of these 2 dogs after Christmas. Why on earth would you get pets if you can’t even keep them??? This isn’t their first time doing this too.

1 Like

Try to find a doctor to give you medication…with the proper medicine you will feel better in 2 days maximum…

Well I went to the doctor on Monday and have been using medication 3x a day since. They advised me to use the medication the entire week. But yeah… Will call my doctor tomorrow.