What grinds your gears?

I needed to do the same :joy:
Sometimes we just need to stop pushing ourselves doing things we don’t feel like doing anymore, for some time, until we’re ready to enjoy them again

2 Likes

you are right. i am not good mentally and this is not helping me. i know lack of sleep last night was related to the oml live. i should take a break. just for a while.

2 Likes

That sounds like a good idea… take a break and focus on something positive :smile:
You got any gigs or concerts you going to? I gotta try listening to the Foo’s before I see them in Feb, but I feel like I’m cheating on LP by doing that - which is ridiculous. Think I’ll do it in the new year (procrastination!)

OT: When it’s too [spoiler]damn[/spoiler] hot, and you can’t do anything about it. :hot_pepper: :hotsprings: :fire: :sweat: :sunny:

That would make me want to burn things

I’m seeing Foo fighters in June.
So April imnseeing Bastille. June Foo and Taylor Swift. My friend asked me if I want to see Bryan Adams in May but idk. I need to save up for my holidays as well.

I just woke up and have to go to work soon.

3 Likes

Bryan adams :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:my teen and childhood voice!!! 18 till I die was the first ever cd I bought… :slight_smile: I wish he’d come here too…

3 Likes

Oh yeah I had a crush on him but I know like 3 songs of his so idk

2 Likes

So many cool things to look forward to then!!!
Bryan Adams…omg…I haven’t thought about that dude in a while!!!

1 Like

I sometimes check out the forums too fast and say that I’ll reply to people later in the day and when I do sit down to do so, I can never find the things I wanted to reply to. -.-

4 Likes

When you’re trying to take a break from Linkin Park and their song is on the radio when you’re at work

1 Like

When I have a headache and my kids are fighting…

When your your kids call u by your first name

You’d hate it at our house then lol. We all just call each other by our first names :joy: If my parents addressed me as ‘son’ or anything along those lines I’d just get annoyed.

1 Like

You’d love to be my kid (rarely they hear their names… Most of the times is “love” “baby” “little strawberry”… ) :joy::joy:

And on topic aaaaaaaarghhhhh

1 Like

Oh how lovely. But at least I have hope that my CD will arrive!
@neeksnz
Screenshot_20171219-213114

1 Like

Bloody Aussies…useless… couldn’t find a CD in a CD factory…I tell ya!
Such good news :slight_smile:

Even on my holiday I have to get up early to help my dad at work :rage:

Update: To add insult to injury he just sent me home because he didn’t actually have anything for me to do.

1 Like

At least you’re having holiday already. Mine starts next Monday

Not really, I’ve got an assignment too.

At least you’re having one assignment. I have more :joy::sob:

1 Like