What grinds your gears?

Speaking of Kerrang! did anyone get last week’s copy? I couldn’t find it anywhere!!

what was last week in it?

I don’t know, something about Chester.

1 Like

i haven’t seen it anywhere.

It has The Amity Affliction on the cover, I went to like 4 different shops but didn’t find a single copy.

it is available to buy online

I know, I just wanted to check what was in it first.

oh i won’t be able to help you unfortunately. i ordered it and the one with posters i hope. so i will let you know once i have it if you want to know

Yeah let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not having a car and have to wait for a ride form work.

The Celeb Show Commemorative Edition :frowning:

How about when one of the frontmen of one of your favorite bands is trying to do a live stream while listening to his band’s final tour as a whole unit- because one of them passed and he’s getting a little emotional at parts- and among the comments are repeated inappropriate comments… Can you gtfo with that noise?

2 Likes

Like how old is he and that he looks tired ??? :slight_smile: He probably got used to them…

Happens every time, you just need to learn to ignore them.

Yeah - if I could have punched them in the mouth - I totally would have…

I made a mistake of listening to the listening party and couldn’t sleep. I knew it was a bad idea, but I didn’t want to miss the “fun”. I am angry with myself as I knew I am not ready. I was listening to Mike more than the album, but still. I just can’t do it. I am angry that I can’t do it, that I am not strong enough.

1 Like

@rorybourdon Don’t blame yourself for not being ready ; we all heal at a different speed, and it doesn’t make you weak, but sensitive.
After Chester died, I couldn’t listen to Linkin park until the 27/10. The only song I was listening to was “Good Goodbye”, and that’s all.
And today, I still can’t listen to LOATR or Battle Symphony, for example.
Give yourself time :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks. i was able to listen to most of their songs, but now it just makes me cry. I actually have problems with breathing when I hear LP and Chester’s voice. It’s just so werd and bad…

1 Like

Maybe you should take a break from listening to LP until you feal ready again ? Or you can listen to song’s where there’s only Mike ?
Like Mike said in his last interview, grief is a non-linear process.
Maybe these days you’re just not in the mood, and next week/month it’ll be fine again !

2 Likes

True. i need to literally change my entire playlist on my mp3 player lol but i should totally take a break. in the summer i had to block and unfollow all lp related groups and twitter stuff as i was that down.

2 Likes