What grinds your gears?

They are all over the globe… Right…

I hate it… Really… And it makes me angry

Fight fight Fight… There was one gonna happen in school today . I stopped them saying no fights on my special day …

Add to the above stupidity too!!!

2 Likes

Damn these bloody Apple cables. They design these that fucking retarded on purpose, I swear! Worst thing that I don’t have any cables. Asked a friend to bring his to school tomorrow, will be charging from my laptop

2 Likes

LOL, reminds me of a vid I saw just the other day.

3 Likes

I love this!! :joy::rofl:
That reminds me of this video:

2 Likes

I watched all their crapple apple vids. I need to rewatch the badman vids.

1 Like

Do you mean that eco coating that turns into scraps within less than a year?

1 Like

Yeah! And then the cable itself corrupts and…
Once I’ve nearly burned our car with that one

2 Likes

I was Supposed to work a 13 hour shift for extra money on my pay and I came in to work today and my boss took my extra hours.

The one who throught that burying MagSafe is a good idea is a retarded pillow goose

1 Like

Yeah. It was the best solution. I saw some adaptors that turn the lightning port into magsafe one.

1 Like

What’s magsafe?

I hate these dang cables almost as vehemently as you do. I think they are designed by potato smoking sea urchins. That’s my theory anyhoo.

1 Like

MagSafe was an awesome MacBook power adaptor, that was magnetic… And safe.
It basically magnetically attached itself to the MagSafe port… Unlike normal ones where you stick it in a hole.
If you accidentally walk away with your lappy still plugged in, it safely disconnects without damage to the input port or cable.
Only dumb thing about them was that continued stress on the strengthened part of the cable, often end up in the wire eventually breaking… But that’s the same with any ac adapter…

3 Likes

A thing from the time when Jobs was still alive.

If he was still here, he would not allow that sh*t they are making now.

1 Like

This
Screenshot_20171205-134114

3 Likes

Better than 47 years!!!

2 Likes

True :joy: but I keep pressing like button and it’s frustrating

3 Likes