What grinds your gears?

Thanks a lot dear :hugs: :hugs: . I know. Thats why i embrace everthing… but sometimes she says somehthing that hurts a lot …but fine. I love my mom :slight_smile:

I know what that is like - sometimes my mum is a real…well there are no words…but I love her all the same. Our relationship got so much better when I left home. But still she can wind me up…even 20 years later! Hugs to you - just remember, in the end, whatever she said, it’s only cos she cares!

1 Like

Thanks friend. I know. But we were never close. I never share anything with her. Still. i love her. She’s my mom… truth can’t be changed. Thanks for the lovely words dear. (hugs!) :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Mums can be a pain in the … Including me. Hang on! It will be fine :heart:

1 Like

When inspiration comes the wrong time!!

Thanks a lot dear… you and @theearlywalker are great moms. All are great mom’s. Cause they want best for their angels :blush::hugs::hugs::hugs: hugs to you both!

Aye! What happened?! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I wish I am at least a decent mum…

I have so many ideas and I have to stick to my plan -knitwise…

1 Like

Oh yea…you have to stick with the plans… complete one and then move for the other one… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But I want toooooooooooooooo throwing a temper tantrum like a 2 year old

1 Like

Awwwy lil’ angel. Do one i will surely give you another one… speaking like your mom :joy: sorry! I won’t lool!!

1 Like

But I want to…I want to do whatever I want!!! (Angry teenager mode!!!)

1 Like

Sure. Go ahead. Get Inspired and love the way you live. Live your hobbies. Work what you like :smirk: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Life without internet continues…

1 Like

Working on the weekends and working short and u have to do more of work and no one helps u

geezus fcuk :face_vomiting:

Injustice… people who try to gain no matter what…

Hm… Something happened??

Υes!! Stupid people that take sides… :angry:

1 Like

Oh. Against you? Something??

Not against me but I cannot tolerate being part of it… It’s not something serious but I believe that this kind of people act like this everywhere!

1 Like