What grinds your gears?

Well that’s how remotes tend to work, you have to be within the same room as the receiver.

6 Likes

I think you need a robot - not a remote :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:- came here to tell what grinds my gears- but had to burst in laughter- great thing :rofl:

2 Likes

What grinds my gears is that you still haven’t answered the dm on discord

I don’t read raping stories about Chaz in general! And as the reddit link is already deleted ( not to mention that it was anomyn) it’s impossible to read it either.

So no need to grind nothing @samuel_the_leader

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to make the freaking internet work for the last 3 hours. Problems everywhere -.-

2 Likes

Keeping my :crossed_fingers:t2:- :sunny:

Maybe but it works on my neck sometimes

Working with Stupid people when they do the something everyweekend and stll ask what do I do now.

1 Like

Eh? I’m confused. Are you saying you have a remote controlled neck? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Today is not Saturday and tomorrow is not either :sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Why what happens on Sat other than it being the weekend?

Also tomorrow and Fri will be rubbish for me.

2 Likes

Read your dm again. And delete that comment from this page. (Why do busybody ppl go around liking that comment?)

BAaaaaahaaaaaa. :laughing:

Actually though - do I remember something about how if you hold a Car Remote up to your head, it somehow amplifies the signal? I’m sure that’s a thing!!!

And

OMG - TELL me about it!!!

I’m pretty sure that’s BS.

1 Like

Nah man, I read it on Wikipedia or You Tube or The Onion or some really authentic website that is completely fact based.

[in case not obvious - being sarcastic]

I’m going to google it - I’m sure it’s true - then, I’m going to try it tomorrow at work in the carpark. I don’t care if I look like a knob.

Wait - here’s a reputable link… http://lifeinboxes.blogspot.co.nz/2008/02/mythbusters-can-you-increase-range-of.html

I KNEW it was true… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nope i have to Put it on my neck for to work

So far between Stupid people and things not work in my house it a tie.

1 Like

on Saturday I can finally sleep more than 4 hours. At least, that’s what I hope to be doing on Saturday :slight_smile:

Hmmmmmm Mimosa :tropical_drink:

4 Likes