What grinds your gears?

When my inspiration goes away for vacations

The thing is; I ordered the tablet from an online shop last year. I contacted the shop about the crack in the screen, told them that according to Lenovo the device had a warranty of 2 years. The customer service guy of the online shop said I could send it in for repairs, that it was included in the warranty.

But complaining online on other websites helps. I received a phonecall of the online shop this morning. They apologized for the misunderstanding and offered me to send the tablet, unfixed, back for free. It’s not much but at least I can now try to find some other way to have it fixed or just throw it away myself if I want to.

Now that is something. Mb sell it for parts and get a new one like this?

When you go out your way to help someone to get Hired at your your job and don’t show up to the Interview

I hadn’t thought of that. Might do that yeah.

The Lenovo Tab was actually for my mom. A friend gave her an Asus tablet a few weeks ago so it turns out. Which is great.

I’m not sure how much you can get for it as parts. Especially since nobody really uses Lenovo tablets. Is the crack that bad?

Minions​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The crack is on the inside which causes the screen to glitch on a huge part of the device.
I tried asking around in local repairshops for smartshops and tablets but like you say, hardly anyone seems to own a Lenovo tablet. It’s all samsung or Iphone for the most part. Which is stupid really, the Lenovo tablet was a pretty good device. If it weren’t for the crack in the screen…

1 Like

When someone at the gym and they don’t wipe down the the Machines after they done and u have to do it so u can use the Machine

Grosssssssssssssss, I hate that so much!!!

The price of RC parts, then having to pay import for some of them after waiting 2 weeks for them to arrive. :angry:

When u driving the speed limit but someone driving supper slow in fort of u and u can’t pass them

1 Like

Oh so you import them… Different countries?

Either cars or people… both are annoying !

2 Likes

and @hilaryfol
I agree - the next vehicle I’m buying is a bulldozer…I’m just going to bulldoze my way to everywhere…even in the supermarket, and in the CBD during lunch hour. It’s going to be awesome!

2 Likes

I try as much as I can not to, but sometimes I have to. Usually I order from over here or within the EU, that way I only pay for delivery and wait a few days. But with Ebay if I buy from outside the EU and the item is over £15 I have to pay import and handling as well as waiting 2 weeks minimum for it to arrive here.

1 Like

So no extra paying if less than £15 ??

If it’s under 15 then you just pay for the item and delivery. Also the delivery costs go towards that 15. So if the item is 13 but the delivery is 4 then you have to pay import and handling. Unless the seller specifically states that they will handle import fees.

1 Like

Oh. So almost every time you need to pay import as well. :neutral_face: . Hope the things come soon and you start your project :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll be waiting at least 2 weeks. They’re parts for Banshee so it’s not really a new project.

When your remote control don’t work in your room u have to get up and Point the remote to the box in the living room for it to work or have it to at your Neck to change the Channel