What grinds your gears?

Lenovo advised me to contact the store where I bought the tablet from about repairs and such. If I don’t want to have it fixed for the price they are asking, I can choose to have it sent back to me unfixed for 20 bucks or have them throw it away for free.

It’s ridiculous but I have filed a complaint about it…

1 Like

Thats a real b***move, I expected that they would fix it for free…

Cracked screen is no warranty case. No way to fix it cheap, because a tablet is mostly its screen. If you can find another one like this, which is cheaper than the repair of yours, this would be much better.

And wtf? Get you your device back and charging 20$ for it? Go there and take it back with their entrails.

Won’t have internet at the new house for a while, we should be ok but the freaking reception is so bad. We only have 4G in the kitchen, bedrooms and living room barely have 2 lines :confused:

@gatsie Unfortunately many companies don’t include screen repairs in their warranty.

You just hope you’ll have reliable wifi.

1 Like

Everybody else around the neighbourhood seems to have Sky. I so wanted to not get sky but it might be the only one that’s decent for the area.

Well when we moved earlier this year we moved a few roads over from where we used to be and the wifi here is so unreliable. Apparently we’re on a different exchange box in the network.

I’ll have to check ours properly today. I want to get BT (fiber) cause it’s good and we won’t need to wait too long since almost all the cables belong to BT anyway.

What were you both talking about? I am confused… :thinking:

On topic- the construction work near my house. It is causing a lot of noice pollution. + Feels like we are breathing a lot of dust and cement! :weary: Its terrible!

Ah that’s horrible. Keep the windows closed

1 Like

Yep we did. But in afternoon the temp rises and we have to open in for ventilation. Can’t escape that time. :pensive:

In the line at the at the store and someone is talking to the cashier and there is about 10 people in the same line and every line the same :triumph:

You’re always confused.

This interview:
http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=12999

Yeah. No doubt in that :sweat_smile: lol

My printer not working right ugh I can’t print my coupons out I pay my Wi-Fi bill what the Sense of having wi fi if it donot work half of the time.

I hate sitting attempting to sit in buses. My butt hadn’t even touched the seat before my knees hit the one in front.

My knee was further forward than the front side of the backrest.

You know you are to tall, if the bus is too small :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m only ~1.83m . I don’t know what sort of people they’re built for.

We have new busses here. They are really very very spacious. I wasn’t comfortable with previous one. But new one is awesome with ‘charging phone’ facility as well.