What grinds your gears?

:see_no_evil: sorry lol- it’s about the splitting process in which I am learning not to drown… @the_termin8r :slight_smile:

Thanx for caring… @jabinquaken :slight_smile:

1 Like

So there is Foo Fighters gig and I asked my friend to come with me. She asked if her boyfriend can come as well if he wants. I am not super happy, but said yes. Then she texted me that he doesn’t want to go so that means she won’t go as well. I mean just because she has a boyfriend doesn’t mean we can’t have a girl’s night out or something. But noo… Recently she is just house bounded as he doesn’t like her to go out when he is at home. Unfortunately we are going to New Zealand together and I have a feeling I won’t have fun with her. And because it’s only 20 days until we go I have to keep my mouth shut about it as I don’t want to fight before we go. So I am angry and I will be and totally don’t understand why on Earth she is just behaving this way. I regret going to NZ and I am afraid I won’t have a good time. And after the trip our ways will split for sure

1 Like

Windows freezed after two hours of work! I almost got a heart attack!!! :scream::scream::scream::sob::sob::sob:

At least it saves my work automatically after crashing :relieved: but one never knows! :scream:

I knew I should have used TeX!

:flushed: I never understood why especially girls, but boys too change their behavior after got engaged… if until that moment you usually do something whatever it is, why change after?? Of course something would change, but not to the point you have obligations / constraints… :see_no_evil: (don’t know if I explained myself well…)

Wow i truly feel bad for u that happened to u . I know how it is trying to have a girl night. With your friend. I try doing the same thing with my best friend and her boyfriend won’t let her use his car after the fact he knew all about it then he told her no.

We used to be super close. She lives with him now and you know it’s not like he’s got her every single day! I mean how hard it is to go out for a coffee? So I am being silent and I will just do my thing on my own as I was always doing it… It is sad, but you know… What can I do.

1 Like

Nothing… :expressionless: You’re doing well like this… :+1: :hugs:

Thanks. Forever alone. My life’s motto

1 Like

Don’t worry you’re not alone! I’m here like many other people who care for you… :wink: :hugs: And… better alone and in peace, than being angry for idiot people… :wink: :see_no_evil:

Well yeah, but it is nice to have someone to go out for a coffee or to the gig. Online is online, but it is nice to have someone to go out with from time to time

1 Like

yeah…agreed… :sweat_smile: I said it so you won’t feel completely alone… :hugs: :blush:

i know. That is ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah you poseted on the chat. I forgot to reply but I can’t come.

It does, actually. Usually, when your friend gets engaged or in a rrlationship, you can forget about him/her. Will never be the same. Psychology…

Because the priorities are changing.

Get numb to it. Then everything goes right.

1 Like

Ok i get it. But having one day for your friend or two hours for a coffee from time to time it’s not a lot to ask for.

2 Likes

True. But it occures that it’s not so easy…
When my friends got engaged I was wondering the same as you do. But when I got married, I started to lack all the time for the world and people because all I’m into is creating our own world.
Something like this. And I literally don’t communicate live with friends (even when one of them lives 10 min away) but I used to have a lot. I don’t know how this happens. Brain, I guess.

And yeah. It’s hard for me to realize this sometimes. I just try to remind myself what I got right now instead of what I could have.

5 Likes

Damn, another week down. I feel fine , but doctors told me i should stay home… shit

No matter what u are going through a lot ot it may seem that thing are repeating itself .but thing will get better. Just keep your head up stay strong and thing have a way to work it out. I know between linkin park and things u going though can be overwhelming . But if u need a friend to talk to I’m here . Be storng don’t let any thing get to u

Been sick for almost 2 weeks now. Tried going to work for a day and it backfired on me big time. Meh this life, meh.

1 Like

Take your time and get well soon

1 Like