What grinds your gears?

Yep!illness go away! :pray: let her go!
" let me goooooooo" :notes: :notes:

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Let it go, let it go, can’t hold it back anymore!! ♪♪ :smiley::smiley::smiley:

No no @mishelka3 its a good thing. Time to work…no more holidays :point_up:
Lool Kidding dude! :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t know what kind of crap was happening but I mean in general.

I went to a Papa Roach concert last night. My phone could only snap one picture and it was just a selfie of my brother and myself standing frontrow near stage, before the concert started.

3 Likes

Paranormal cativity

1 Like

Soo damn cold!
Had a tour around the town , got totally frozen! My fingers aren’t bending now …

Good connection :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

No time for all the things I want to doooooo :tired_face:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/WAcD9JKxTlaNjg1rsnwTFA.png

:cry: maybe after Christmas :cry:

But from the other point of view, I just want to do everything so… :laughing:

1 Like

Why do I always wake up early on my days off? It’s so annoying.

Be happy, now you have more time to do what you want :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s the thing, I’d love to sleep and do nothing for a change.

3 Likes

This always happens:
music

1 Like

I LOATHE the frequency of bus stops on bus routes over here. You get on at a stop and then 30 secs later the bus stops at another. This is a pic I took in my area. We’re at one bus stop and you can see the one we just came from across the patch of grass. :rage:

Google earth says that across the patch of grass (in a straight line) it’s ~73m , and it says that the road distance (i.e. where the bus drives around the corner) is ~ 145m. 2 stops 145m apart :rage: .

Future: Next Station: Kitchen
Station after Kitchen: Living Room

My collegue. We had a long discussion about moon landing and Earth being flat and stuff like that. He is the kind of person who will argue with you just for the sake of arguing. I said that my friend is a scientist and she said Moon landing was real. I said she will come here and you can talk to her. And he replied “I don’t talk to idiots.” Obviously I was like how can you call my friend an idiot if you’ve never met her. Now he is twisting things aroud trying to make me look like a fool because apparently I know him so long and some people who know him shorter period of time can understand him better than me.
And I tried to tell him something and he was interrupting me so I left and he was running behind me saying sorry. I would say where he can stick his sorry.

1 Like

My laptop has been installing updates for the last hour and a half and it’s only at 18% -.-

@evooba finished the installing process?

It finished 2.5 hours later.

1 Like

assh****, finally I found out that every assh*** is making me crazy, so I am on installing an assh*** alert :rotating_light:- to finally not fall over them again- Fu** all Assh***

1 Like

What happened?

3 Likes

Eh? I’m confused.

1 Like