What grinds your gears?

No it isn’t friend, keep hopes. There is always something that we are alive for. Like there is always a reason for our living. Just stay strong and hope for The best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

People’s insane investment in sport and vicious support of teams and / or players is one thing (among many others) that really stumps me.

3 Likes

Was this because of American football crap happening or real football? Lol

Was the question for me?

WTF
Holidays start tomorrow and all the tests we should’ve had done for the whole month we do for the last couple of days.

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hang on… everything will be okay.
Here doesn’t even feels like holidays. The joke is that they were started 4 days ago!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Stupid discord

1 Like

Yep, feeling the same :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: This forum really makes my mood better every time :rofl:

What?? You have any holidays? How come we don’t have anything? :smiley:

2 Likes

Each 5 weeks one week
Oh… and somebody is stalking me

2 Likes

What??? If you mean me, I just like every post I like, might be yours multiple times :DDD

2 Likes

Like a few gazillions times

1 Like

Well it’s not my fault you are so fantastic :laughing:

3 Likes

Awwww… oh, stop it, you!.. or is it a sarcasm ? :stuck_out_tongue:
:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

:open_mouth::scream: No it’s not!!! :flushed: It’s a compliment, really!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Loool guys stop it now… check notifs you’ve got some like… now you both are amazing :sunglasses::sunglasses: and i don’t care if you say i am stalking :wink::smirk:

Edit: lool forgot to tag ya both! @mishelka3 and @NickGr :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I thought maybe your post had to do with over here
Seems to be what’s on everyone’s mind and it’s getting annoying lol
“Rich ghetto entitled football players yada Yada yada now I’m offended” is the current topic here :expressionless:

Oh… here all are mad for the cricket league going on… I don’t have any idea of that + I don’t watch a lot of cricket… so they keep on talking about it.

1 Like

I don’t listen to modern Russian rap, don’t watch Game Of Thrones… so I sorta don’t understand some talks lol

Illness, go away already :tired_face: :cry:

2 Likes