What grinds your gears?

Ya… she should… Here it is done that same way. We give away the keys…

This one right now.

https://www.google.sk/search?q=linkin+park+meme&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi83e3gscLWAhXKAMAKHaqYAqsQ_AUICigB&biw=1283&bih=678#imgrc=kcqRaGXSHat52M:1

What is wrong with people!!!

The answer is in the question.

4 Likes

Why give keys? So they can walk in and out whenever they please and search the house? You cannot trust them.

Most of the time though you’re hiring someone you have prior experience with so there SHOULD be some trust there, I get one bad person can mess it up for decent people but I can say from experience it’s irritating to have people act like you’re the devil when you come in to work at a new place
Toward the end of the project they become overly comfortable but by then I’m like :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Just giving the other point of view here
Plus no decent contractor/worker ever keeps keys

1 Like

What kind of dodgy people did she hire?

This, my dad has known most of his clients for some time or former clients have recommended him. Also as far as I know he’s on a recommendations list of sorts in Hampstead.

Yeah, my dad has to give them back too obviously.

1 Like

Like, really untrustworthy people, like herself basically. Can’t rely on her about anything.

:confused:

So what now?

1 Like

Oh bad… but that’s true also… you just can’t go on trusting anyone…

Are you out of the town? Then probably you can wait till you return and then continue the work tell them not to come from next day?? Or i am misunderstanding the situation??

No, the landlady called in the workers when nobody was at the house (everyone was at work), even though she was warned and now she’s getting angry.

Oh bad… this is pointless. When she was warned the how can she get mad for that… brainless people… -_-

Now… she just sent another email saying which 2 days she’s coming next week so that we can arrange to be home. Obviously, we told her again that all of us are working during the day so she won’t find anyone.

What has happened to her? She just won’t find anyone…

You know, I never though the 32k character limit per post here would annoy me but it has. Oh well, I’ll just use links to my lower posts in my project thread to get around it. It rejected the addition of my monopoly essay :joy: .

1 Like

Oh loool i didn’t knew! So this js what came out as new Discovery while typing that big info.post !

Truck toolbox broken into overnight :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That happens to vans too :confused: . Do you keep tools in it overnight though?

I unload all the major stuff daily but some stuff stays here and there (not anymore I guess haha)
I had a couple angle grinders, one was barely working and the other I had just bought a couple days ago
Nothing big it just gets very annoying to know someone was in the truck
Inside the truck I had a $500 tank which would’ve killed me if they had taken it so I’m grateful there

1 Like

My life. It’s boring and empty. It feels like all the stuff with Linkin Park are finishing. It’s like the story is repeating itself. I am not surprised, I knew this is coming, but I am angry with myself as I thought this time it will be different.

the Chicago Cubs winning the National League Central…again :expressionless::angry:

oh, yes…baseball stuff…@LP13413 knows what i am talking about :3

2 Likes