What grinds your gears?

WTF OMG? How?

What?? Hope everything’s ok!

Any kind of leekages?? Are electric stuffs on safe place?? Hope you are okay

I hate when you bite your cheek and it swells up so you keep biting it.

2 Likes

I’ve no idea what happened. Someone is coming tomorrow to check everything.

Reading stupid things on twitter… Really…
Kind reminder linkin park is not only Chester and Mike… (That would be a duo not a band) There are 4 other members too… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I can tell you exactly what happened. Water came out of something in your kitchen. :joy: Sorry, that’s the second time I’ve trolled your situation, I won’t do it again, I promise.

1 Like

@evooba I hope whatever it was gets fixed and the damage is repairable…
at the same time though… I just saw this on the news, I thought it was a cat surviving hurricane Harvey but they might have mistaken you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What a grumpy expression :smile:

1 Like

I hate having to cancel my projects. :angry: Project Heretic is being cancelled because it’s going to be too expensive. :expressionless:

aw damn, what’s so expensive about it?

The parts that I need, especially the electronics. £237 is the price of a proper RC car.

Yeah that’s pricey indeed, any savings left? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can afford it, but it’s not a sensible spend of money. I’ll see how much project Trail of death would cost in the next couple of days.

1 Like

People (usually women) affectionately talking about nothing, loud, in the morning bus. You always need headphones, everywhere!

Teenage boys who play kungfu-panda in the bus… As in, they think they are kungfu panda and keep kicking each other, risking to kick other passengers while at it and then having the nerve to get mad at the busdriver when he decides to hit the brakes…

1 Like

Unbelievable

Yeah it’s crazy. Last year a bunch of them were throwing rocks at the buses out of boredom. It meant no buses coming in my area for a while…

I really should just get my bike fixed so this is no problem anymore.

What’s wrong with it?

I need to replace my tires.

2 Likes