What grinds your gears?

WTF, this spoiled the whole design! AirPods are supposed to look white and minimalism styled and this… just ruins it
The ad says “How to make your AirPods less boring for 10$” but it doesn’t make it “less boring”, it ruins the whole thing!

It actually does… Even I don’t like air pods with designs… Any colour is okay but plain… No designs…

1 Like

Skin tone ones :grin:

1 Like

I still prefer headphones above these things.

Ahem… like clearly designed ones?

Like, clearly designed to cover my ears and visible enough so the outside world can actually see that I’m not listening. Which is handy during lunchbreak when customers try to bother me.

3 Likes

Have you tried them as in sound quality?

Sure thing!
I own the original ones and these are BEST BLUETOOTH EVER. I’ve used better sounding wired headphones and bt ones, but none of the wireless can be compared to that

I’ve been debating for days to get them because mine are all dying lol
I take it you’d recommend them in terms of bt ones then? :joy:
I’m between these and some little bullet ones but the battery life on those is terrible

Very good point lol
I work outdoors though :frowning_face:usually alone and a lot of times with machinery running so yeah in my case something light little waterproof that won’t snag on anything :thinking::sweat_smile:

I’ve got a cheap pair for outdoors. Wireless would be better I suppose. Maybe earplugs are more subtle in your case then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d get so bored though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Go crazy, try one of these:

http://geekadelphia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/nokia_headphones_ironman.jpg

4 Likes

Wired will always be better than wireless in terms of sound quality because in wireless you have losses during transmission.

3 Likes

Sure. But many wireless I’ve owned (Sony, AKG, Samsung) were “coughing” just when you go away for more than 0,5m. AirPods don’t

My dad’s big sennheisers are good through walls. He uses them for watching TV and in the old house he would occasionally go into the kitchen for food and they would still work. Now the kitchen isn’t through a wall but is a few metres away from the tv and they still work. The problem with them is that they are bulky. Also the sound quality is 50/50.

1 Like

Granted I haven’t tried any new ones but I went through a LOT of different ones and found some Samsung level U ones to be the best from what I used (not counting crazy expensive ones)
Loooong battery life decent sound and won’t break connection much till say 20ft I just dislike the collar on them
I can only imagine others have gotten much better though

I woke up to a flooded kitchen, floor, counters, hob… I’m so done with this house!

Oh no… I hope it didn’t ruin electric devices…

What happened?